Chapter 2.3 : Meeting old friends

Previously in Chapter 2:2

Reality strock Varka he remembered an agent that he always visit and his name is 'Yve'. He was the top agent in the agency although he never revealed his face he always wear the same mask that Aether wear when he went in the office. He also has an innocent voice.

"Y-Yve?" Varka said in shock Aether just smiled

"Hello Varka, Its nice to see you again." Aether said softly.

___________________________________

Continue

3rd POV:

Varka stood up off his chair and walked towards Aether before giving him a hug. Aether was still smiling but he hug back from Varka's hug.

"Where have you been, Yve?" Varka questioned still hugging Aether

"Oh, I'm just with my little sisters and I'm also hiding." Aether said before giggling like a little kid. Varka let go of Aether and stared at him in suprise.

"Why are you hiding? And is this why you left both the agency?" Varka questioned, Aether again wanting to know why Aether left the agency without saying 'goodbye' to him.

"Well, I'm hiding from the abyss they're trying to capture me, but they failed. And your second question is a yes, that is why I left both agency I told the bosses and my friends that I'm leaving and I'm so sorry that I didn't say my goodbye to you, because I need to leave very early or else they might capture me. We were able to hold them all off before I leave the Teyvat agency." Aether explained to why he left both the agency.

"Hm, I see, the abyss are targeting you now, huh?" Varka said, he crossed his arms and Aether just nodded to his question still smiling as always.

"Well then, I think its my turn to protect to you, don't you think?" Varka jokily said to Aether who just laugh from Varka's joke.

"Well I guess you're right, it is your turn to me since I protected you alot of times before." Aether said, he chuckled softly, which makes Varka blush alittle before he laugh at Aether.

"Come on, you need to sign some papers so that you and your sisters can study here." Varka said before walking to his desk and then sits on his chair before pulling out some papers then putting them in the desk. Aether walked up to the desk and then checking papers before signing them.

A few minutes later, Aether finished signing all the papers and then gave the mora to Varka.

"Ok, thats all, you're finally able to study here. Next month will be the opening of the academy it will on monday." Varka said to Aether who just smiled widely.

"Also, do you want to join the elite students?" Varka questioned, knowing that Aether is very strong he can wipe out an army of hilichurls in 2 seconds with a single clap of his hands.

"The Elite Students?" Aether asked

"Well, they're students who are very strong and has very high damage, they're also the ones who makes festivals, compatitions, and tornaments in this school. Although some of them are kinda rude and bratty, bu don't worry there are some are kind and helpful." Varka explained to Aether who is thinking to whether join or not.

"Hmmm, I think I'm not gonna join the Elite Students. Is thats ok?" Aether said calmly and sweetly

"Oh, its ok if you don't want to join. You see, they're some students that doesn't want to join the Elite, although they're very strong when we did a power test to see how powerful they are." Varka said

"Power test? You do that here?" Aether questioned again, while his smile turn into a big smirk. Varka notice this and he was terrified because he knows Aether love fighting and kill people since he is an assassin.