Chapter 2.2 :Meeting old friends

I'm sorry if I didn't make a new chapter. I was busy making a new story and a chapter that I'm supposed to publish before thisy. But anyways I hope you all enjoy this new chapter!

Also the arts and pictures are not mine.

Oh boy looks like I'm making another long chapter for everyone since I didn't upload a new chapter😩. Welp R.I.P fingers
___________________________________

Oh yeah I forgot to show you all 'The Squads' in this story.

The Husbandos:

-Keaya
-Diluc
-Albedo
-Tartaglia(Childe)
-Xiao
-Zhongli
-Scaramouche

Top 7 Psychopaths:

No. 1 - Aether

No.2 - Hu Tao

No.3 - Shadow

Age:25
Weapon: Claymore
Vision: Pyro
Gender: Male

No.4 - Lora

Age:22
Weapon: Bow
Vision: Dendro
Gender: Female

No.5 - Fin

Age: 23
Weapon: Catalyst
Vision: Cryo
Gender: Male

No.6 - Ron

Age: 24
Weapon: Sword
Vision: Electro
Gender: Male

No.7 - Aurora

Age:19
Weapon: Polearm
Vision: Cryo
Gender: Female

The 'Ara-Ara' Squad(A/N: I don't know why I named it so.... Meh.)

-Lisa
-Ningguang
-Jean
-Beidou
-Aether

Previously at Chapter 2.1

When the people in the restaurant heard Aether giggled some stopped eating and some just keep on recording in their phone. Thou there's one person in the restaurant who knows Aether's giggle and laughter.

'Wait, I recognized that voice. But who is it from?' A girl with a panda-like creature beside her thought to herself.
___________________________________

Continue

3rd POV:

Aether got up of his sit and started walking to the line of people who are ordering their foods. He got in line where less people are ordering their food, he took a look of the cashier who is taking orders, when he look at the cashier he immediately knew who she is. It was Xiangling one of his childhood friend long ago and beside her is Bouba the red panda-like creature who breath out fire when he eat a chille.

Aether wasn't shock when he saw Xiangling, because he always go to Wanmine Resturant in disguise meaning he can see her in the counter ordering and cooking foods for the people. When it was his turn to order he spoke out.

"Hello Xiangling long no see!" Aether said in a soft and angelic tone. When Xiangling heard that she immediately turn around to see who called her name she was shock.

Xiangling's POV:

When I heard someone called my name I quickly turn around to see who called my name and I was shock. There standing infront of me is my childhood friend Aether with a smile on his making me blush alittle.

"A-aether?" I said still in shock while he close his eyes and his smile grew.

"Ara-ara, looks like you remembered me." When he said 'Ara-ara' it made me shivered remembering a classmate of mine I think her was Lisa. She is the scaries student in my school. She's mad she will say 'Ara-ara' that will make anyone scared and then she will use her electro vision to electricute everyone.