Smitten - Tom Hiddleston x Curvy Reader

Filming sex scenes wasn't the easiest task. There are weird nude undergarments or socks or tape or sometimes just a nude co-star...With Tom, though? There were nerves and feelings and a deep down hope that he couldn't tell that you were incredibly turned on as he mimed fucking you twelve ways to Sunday.

"Cut! That's a wrap on today. Great work guys!" the director called.

Tom collapsed onto your chest, laughing as the tension left his body. "These never get easier."

"I don't know" you teased, playing with his hair as everyone left the set so you two could leave the bed with some of your dignity. "It's a lot easier with you."

Tom held himself up on his elbows. "Don't tell me your past romantic co-stars have been less than gentlemanly."

"Not all of them." You shrugged. Being a 'larger than the Hollywood standard' actress had put you in some...not very flattering roles in the start of your career. Sure, now you were the romantic lead with a conventionally attractive male actor, but lets just say you've dealt with a lot to get here.

"Well, I hope you know you deserved better." Tom kissed the back of one of your hands, rolling off of you.

"Coming from you, I may actually believe it." You laughed, gathering the sheet around you as you left the bed, grabbed your robe, and started walking towards your trailer.

The two of you filmed the movie...Where you'd usually fall asleep in one of your two trailers watching other movies...

The two of you attended interviews...Where Tom would almost always defer to you and even stuck up for you when a few interviewers were borderline sexist or would comment on your appearance...

The two of you even walked a few red carpets together...Tom's hand always placed at your middle or on your hip or in one of your hands...

He invited you out to eat with him before or after any shindig the two of you went to...

He'd walk you to your hotel rooms with kisses left on your cheeks...

He'd even tried to convince you to spend the week before the premiere in London with him...

In your mind, Tom was just too nice. He was nice to everybody. It all seemed very friendly...Until...

You hadn't been watching the interviews as they'd been posted. Some interviews you did together with Tom and others you'd been split up and put with other actors from the movie.

Your phone pinged...

*best friend* - HAVE YOU SEEN TOM ON FALLON?!?

Before you could reply, your phone started blowing up.

You scrolled through the texts until you saw Tom's

Tom – Darling, I hope you know how much you mean to me. Regardless of what your answer is, I'd never want to lose your friendship. It's not every day you get to work with one so incredibly kind and thoughtful and talented and beautiful and...every moment I've spent with you has been a privilege. Please put me out of my misery and let me know you'll at least let me see you again.

"What the fuck?" you asked yourself, opening your laptop and googling "Tom Hiddleston and Jimmy Fallon"

You saw that the Fallon YouTube channel had just posted Tom's segment of tonight's episode...

"How are you doing, buddy?" Fallon asked, pulling Tom into a tight hug.

"I'm doing incredibly well at the moment, actually." Tom answered, sharing that the movie you two had filmed together had done extremely well on its opening weekend just a few days earlier.