Dark Queen, Bright King

You and Tom were different. At your core, you shared many interests and values as well as your playful natures and senses of humor, but if someone were to see you walking down the street together, they might have a few questions.

"What are you going to wear on the show?" you asked your now husband. You and Tom had been married for nearly a month after dating for about two years and he had finally convinced you to let him introduce you to the world.

"I don't know, actually." Tom sat down on the couch next to you and pulled you into his side. "I can't decide between wearing the most colorfully obnoxious outfit I could get away with or pulling a Ragnarok and wearing head to toe black."

You laughed, dragging your finger up and down Tom's thigh. "I can't lie, the black-on-black suit does make me feel a way..."

"Of course, you pick the black suit." Tom teased, pulling you into a heated kiss as your fingers trailed dangerously close to his manhood.

You turned to straddle Tom's lap, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. His hands couldn't stay still, moving from your legs to your ass to your waist. "I didn't pick the black suit." You said, leaning forward to press kisses across his jaw and down his neck. "I think you should wear one of your stunning bright suits."

"But you said..." Tom tried to reply, already having a hard time staying on topic.

"I said it makes me feel a way." You pushed Tom's shirt down his arms and ran your hands slowly up his torso. "What you're forgetting..." you pulled your shirt over your head to reveal a black lace bra, "is that you're always making me fall further and more in love with you just by being you."

Tom pulled you tighter to him, pressing sloppy kisses to your breasts. "God, I love you."

The two of you could never keep your hands off of each other. This was the second time TODAY you'd made love. Slowly. Lazily. Just happy to be in each other's embrace.

As you laid against his chest, still on the couch, and let your breathing slow back to normal you looked up at your husband. "I fell in love with you exactly as you are." You traced invisible patterns softly into Tom's chest with your fingertip. "I love how bold and bright and charismatic you are. I love that you like classical music and how excited you get when people ask you questions about Shakespeare and that you're always the most polite person in the room. I wouldn't change a thing about you."

You could feel a laugh rumble in Tom's chest. He pulled your hand to his lips and gently kissed it. "I'm ever grateful for that." Tom twirled a piece of your hair between his fingers as he spoke. "I wouldn't change a thing about you, either. I can't wait to tell the world how much I love you."

"How are you going to break the news that the actor behind everyone's favorite trickster has finally settled down?"

"You'll have to wait and see." Tom smirked.

The two of you had met on a Broadway show set. You were in charge of make-up and costume design, and you'd hit it off with Tom straight away.

At first, he found you intriguing. Your style spectrum went from absolute tomboy to fitted dresses, but the color black was the common denominator. You had various tattoos sprawled across your skin and there really was no way to know what color hair you'd show up with the following day. He loved how sure of yourself you were and how little you worried over what those around you may or may not be thinking.

Little did he know, you thought the same of him. First, he was the most attractive person in the room whether he was wearing a ten-thousand-dollar suit or a pair of black joggers and a t-shirt. He always commanded the room with his bright disposition and you'd never once seen him have a diva moment. He was intelligent...not only with information, but emotionally.