Sticky Notes - Tom Hiddleston x Reader (fluff)

It all started on the set of Ragnarok. They hadn't even started filming yet. Table reads, choreography, costume fittings, set development...The cast, crew, and even Taika started finding little notes.

Some were specifically to certain people...

"Your laugh is contagious. Thank you for making this set so down to earth and inviting." You slipped that into Taika's (the director's) fanny pack when he left it on his director's chair.

"I know how hard you've been working on your fight choreography, and I just wanted to let you know you absolutely killed it today!" You left that stuck to Tessa's (Valkyrie's) water bottle.

Some you posted for everyone, like "I know that you all put such amazing effort and time into bringing this movie to life and I just want you all to know that it doesn't go unnoticed." That note was posted above a table full of 'easy to grab' snacks you laid out such as protein bars, fruit snacks, pretzels, and dried fruit.

This continued well into filming. Everyone had tried to figure out who was leaving these little daily encouragements. It got to the point that Taika started calling you Casper, as in "Casper the Friendly Ghost." Every day at the start of filming he would say. "Come on guys. Let's make Casper proud."

Everyone had a theory. Most thought that it was actually Taika just trying to keep morale up. Taika accused Tom but took it back after some comment about the notes not sounding very British.

Your job on set was to cast extras. While you were present daily, you honestly only had to meet with Taika once or twice a day to make sure the next day's cast extras were ready. You two fell into an easy rhythm working together and he started asking for your opinion on some other aspects of the set. One late afternoon, after an incredibly chaotic day of filming, Taika decided that he was going to scrap the entire scene and start it over.

He pulled out his phone and sent a text to you, Tom, and Chris. "Today can suck it. I've just watched the dailies, and something just isn't right about that scene. Meet at mine in 30 so we can get ahead of it." A few seconds later he added, "And for the love of God, someone bring some tequila."

You laughed at his text, jogging to the trailer you shared with the other casting director. You changed into a pair of shorts and a baggy t-shirt and grabbed your keys and wallet. You jumped in your car so you could make a quick trip to the Starbucks down the street since it appeared it was going to be a long night.

"One Venti iced coffee with milk and 1 sugar, one Grande Americano hot with cream and 2 sugars, one Venti hot latte with vanilla, and one Venti hot water with two earl gray tea bags and four sugars on the side. Can I also get one of the small kid's milk boxes?" You heard the barista repeat your order back and pulled forward and paid.

When you got to Taika's trailer, Tom and Chris were already there.

"Oh, bless you" Taika thanked you, taking the Latte from you.

"You're the best" Chris said, taking the lid off of the Americano so it would cool off a bit.

"Tom, I grabbed you tea." You handed him the hot water and two tea bags, setting the sugars and milk next to him so he could make it to his liking.

"You're too kind" Tom graciously took the hot water from you, noting that you grabbed his favorite kind of tea.

In Taika's trailer there was a table with a bench on each side. Chris and Tom were sat on one side, leaving a space for you to sit next to Taika.

"Anyone grab the tequila?" you laughed, dropping your keys and wallet on Taika's counter and sitting at the table with your iced coffee.

Taika grabbed the bottle and sat it down in front of you. "You're already two swigs behind, love."