[ scorpio ] UPDATED

Start from the beginning

"I don't know give a shit, you drugged me." I stood back. "Who even are you?"

"I can't be honest with you just yet, I'm trying to protect you from something your lil ass can't handle." He spoke to me.

"It's not your job to protect me, you're just someone I fuck from time to time." I spoke aggressively.

I knew that was mean but sedating me was meaner.

He grit his teeth and stared at me, he was so scary. "You're lying to yourself and it's embarrassing, I don't give a shit about putting a label on it, as far as i'm concerned, you're mine." He spoke firmly.

Shit.

His? I got skittish instantly. "NO" I shouted. "You can't own me, I'm not a toy." I huffed coming closer to him.

He turned his head to the side, his nonchalant attitude made me squirm and get flustered by his actions.

"I shouldn't have sedated you, I forgot I was dealing with you for a second and not someone else." He stressed

I held my hand over my mouth in shock. "Who else would you normally treat like this?" I was baffled. "I'm gonna cut."

He began to come closer to me. "Aight, leave then."

My heart stopped for a split second at those two words, he was okay with me leaving? I could run to the police or send someone to his doorstop-, but it's like he didn't even consider that.

"No ones stopping you, i'll grab your stuff." He went to the kitchen cupboard.

My eyes began to tear up as the overwhelming atmosphere took over me. My lip wobbled as I sunk onto the floor, the drug must had given me a comedown of some sort. Maybe it was the copious manipulation.

I whined, quietly crying as I began kneeling on his cold stone floor. My cheeks hot as the tears stuck to my face. I had become attached to him in the past month, clearly not for my own good.

As soon as he heard my hitched breath, his head instantly turned around. His face was priceless as he realised I was crying. He came straight over with a panicked look on his face.

He tried to touch me but I hesitated, I shook my head, looking up at him through my eyelashes, tears streaming. He shook his head at me in a disappointing manner, I whined and began sobbing again.

"What do you want from me, my love." He asked, hovering over me.

"I can't believe you would do that, why you not care?" My breath caught in my throat. I didn't know how to answer.

"I'm not built that way, I can try for you." He lifted me up by gripping my forearm. "Let me make you feel good." He picked me up and I began to calm down as he took control of the situation.

I sighed as he laid me on the cold sheets and began to kiss down my chest while groping my tits

I sighed as he laid me on the cold sheets and began to kiss down my chest while groping my tits. I wasn't fussed about majorly rough sex right now, I just wanted him to look after me, like he was supposed to.