Chapter 10: The fans

A/N: Currently, Eddie, Narrator and Juicy are together in Florida rn... I think my inner fangirl is coming out when I say this, but I am SUPER excited for new vids of them american boyyyssss

Anyway Enjoy :D

Gaege's (Juicys) POV
It has been two days since the last time I had a serious conversation with Eddie. He seemed to be ignoring me more than ever lately. It was so boring without him around too.

I leaned my head on my head, letting out a quiet sigh. I didn't know what the others were talking about, but I didn't really care. I stared out the car window, wishing I could sort out of my feelings in peace without the chatter of all my friends.

"Juicy!" Josh's voice broke me out of my trance, making me turn my head towards him, "You okay?" I nodded, pushing my thoughts of Eddie out of my head. "Yeah, I'm alright," I said with a reassuring smile.

"Are we almost there?" Mully let out, groaning as he pushed Josh aside. "Hey! Watch it!" Josh argued while being pushed by Mully. "Don't get in my fucking way, bitch!" Mully shouted back, shoving Josh back. Josh collided with me, making me yelp.

"Josh! Mully!" Narrator shouted over the chaos, looking back as he drove, "Stop!" "Ay, pendejos!" Eddie also shouted, "Shut the fuck up! We're like two minutes away!" As the other boys kept shouting, I shook my head. I hated when everyone kept yelling at once when I was trying to have a good car ride.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled over all of them, making them grow silent, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Everyone looked at me, making me roll my eyes. "Damn, can't have a peaceful car ride," I muttered, crossing my arms. Eddie gave me a glance over his shoulder, but I ignored it.

Narrator pulled up to the shopping mall we were planning on going on as we rode in silence. I watched the other cars drive by, sighing internally again. The sun beat down on me as I got out of the car, happy I was no longer stuffed in the backseat with Josh and Mully.

We entered the shopping mall, which had an overwhelmingly amount of people. I wasn't really in the mood to meet fans, which I knew someone here had to recognize us, and followed behind Eddie and Josh.

"Look, Juicy! A dog!" Mully pointed at something that was in display in one of the windows, making me looking in its direction. It was stuffed animal of a cat, and I chuckled. "Cool dog," I said with a smile, making Narrator laugh beside me.

We suddenly heard a few people behind us start to shout our names, and I turned. "It's the Boys!" A girl with a large smile on her face told me, "Hey!" She had a few friends behind her, and the other boys smiled nicely.

"Ay! Some fans!" Eddie beamed, walking over to them, "What's up?" The other boys followed him, each smiling and greeting the exited fans. I trailed behind them, but something caught my eye.

A man was watching us, and he was dressed in all black. I figured it was just another bystander, but I felt like I had seem him before.

"Juicy! You're my favorite out of the boys!" One of the boys with brown hair told me, his eyes shining. "Oh, thanks kid," I said to him with a grin, still glancing at the suspicious man. "You've actually inspired me to start my own channel!" The boy continued as I tried my best to listen to him, "Do you have any tips?"

"Uh, yeah," I answered, pretending to ignore the strange man, "Just keep your head up and be patient. Oh, and don't forget to have fun!" The boy nodded, leaving to chat with the other boys.

"I need to take a piss," I muttered to myself, "Fuck." Nobody noticed me as I slipped away from the group. I didn't want the fans to follow me to the damn restroom, that would just be embarrassing.

I walked past the shops, hoping to get back to the group quickly. The buzz and chatter of people around me started to grow distant as I kept searching for the restroom. I had never been to this mall before, and I didn't think of asking Eddie where the restrooms were.

As I was walking, I realized I was in a part of the mall where nobody went through. Where the hell was I? And where did everyone go? I kept walking, shoving my hands in my pockets. An anxious feelings within me started to rise, and I was thinking of turning back.

I suddenly felt a hand clasp over my mouth, and I yelled. A strong hand gripped my arm, and I yanked it away. I turned, gasping at the man behind me. It was the same man I saw in black earlier, and my heart raced.

I took off in the direction I came from, adrenaline pumping in my veins. The man followed behind me, and he was too fast. He caught up to me easily, and I cursed all the hours I spent in front of a computer instead of exercising. It would have come in handy right now.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I yelled, but he didn't answer. He had a mask over his face, so I couldn't see who he was. He punched me in the stomach, making the air get knocked out of me.

I fell to my knees, being dragged by him again. He took me through a back door of the mall, and I didn't know how things escalated so quickly.

The thought of my friends rushed into my head, making me panic. They wouldn't know where I was or where I was going. They probably thought I was angry or sad about something. How was I supposed to tell them I was in danger?

I got thrown into the backseat of the car. With a groan, I quickly sat up when I saw the mysterious man about to shut the door. "Wait!" I yelled as he shut the door, "Where the fuck are you taking me?!" I slammed my fist against the window, hoping I could find some way to escape.
I then felt something smack into my head, knocking me against the car door. My vision went blurry, and I couldn't tell what was happening. I refused to let my eyes shut, but I couldn't keep them open any longer than a few seconds.

"Boys!" I shouted, knowing they wouldn't hear me, "Eddie!" Eddie's name rang in my ears, and everything went dark.

A/N: Sorry for not posting in a while, I just started school. This chapter sure escalated quickly lol. I will try to post regularly again, so stay tuned :)