Chapter 9: Tease (Slight SMUT Warning)

Eddie's POV (The next day)
I walked back to my office, knowing I needed to text my editor. I wanted to see how my video was going. I hadn't talked to Mully or any of the other boys all day.

After what happened yesterday, I needed to distract myself from all the drama. Besides, I needed to make sure my channel was doing okay since I hadn't posted in a while.

I heard a knock on my door, and I turned in my desk chair to see who it was.

Juicy stood at my doorframe, but he was wearing one of my hoodies. He had on grey sweatpants and his hair was messy yet still looked good.

"Hey, Eddie?" He told me, giving me a small smile, "Is it okay if I wear one of your hoodies? I couldn't find mine and I don't have anymore."

I tried not to show that I was surprised, and I nodded. "Um, sure, go ahead," My eyes trailed over his body until I realized Juicy was still looking at me. "What?"
I asked him when he looked at me with a small smirk.

"Nothing..." He sat on the desk chair beside me, putting his head on his hand. "What you doing?" He asked me innocently.

I gave a strange glance before saying, "I'm just making sure my editor is doing alright. Plus, I found out my recent video had quite a bit of views."

"Really? Let me see," Juicy put a hand on my arm, gently moving it out of the way. It slowly trailed down to my hand before he took his hand off me. "Wow! It did rack up a lot of views!" Juicy looked back at me, "Maybe it's because half the girls in our audience are simping over you."

I shook my head with a small laugh, "Nah they're not. I think everyone is simping over you."

Juicy smirked, giving me a mischievous look, "Everyone, huh? Does that include you?"

I felt a blush instantly bloom in my cheeks as I cleared my throat nervously. "Uh, sure I think you're good-looking," I said to him, laughing nervously. Juicy shook his head, putting a hand on my shoulder, "I'm just messing with you."

He accidentally bumped my speaker on my desk with his elbow when he took his hand off me. "Oh!" Gaege gasped, "Sorry! I didn't see it there!"

"It's fine," I scooted my chair back, about to reach over and get it until Juicy stopped me.

He suddenly put a hand on my inner thigh, reaching for the speaker that fell under the desk. I felt myself freeze, still wondering why Juicy was acting so weird with me. Maybe it was all in my head? It was normal for us to joke around with each other, but I felt different this time. It felt a little too real...

"There!" Juicy rubbed the back of his neck shyly as he placed the speaker back in its usual spot. "Thanks..." I said quietly, my cheeks still burning from his touch.

"Are you blushing?" Juicy asked me, making me stutter.

"N-No," I looked away from him, pulling my collar. I was about to say something else before I heard a knock on my door.

"Yo Eddie, Gaege," Mully peeked his head into the room before opening the door, "We're going out to eat in a few minutes. You guys wanna come?" I nodded, trying to forget about the blush creeping on my cheeks. "Yeah sure dawg," I stood up, getting away from Juicy, "We'll be ready in a bit."

"Alright, just don't take too long," Mully pointed at me, "Especially you, Eddie."

"What? Why me?" I asked, pointing to myself.

"Cause you take fucking forever just doing your hair!" Mully rubbed his temple with a sigh, waving me off, "You know what, whatever. Just be ready."

Gaege's POV(At the restaurant)
I fixed the sleeves of my blue jean jacket and ran a hand through my brown hair. I stopped at the entrance of the doorway as the rest of the boys walked in. I let out a small sigh, unsure of how this was going to turn out. My eyes trailed over Eddie when I followed after them, and I felt a small blush creep over my cheeks. I didn't remember having these feelings for him before. But somehow, deep down inside, I knew we were never going to happen. I didn't even know if he was into guys or not. Especially a guy like me.

"Are you alright, Juicy?" Mully asked me as I forced myself not to look at Eddie. "I'm fine," I answered, glancing around for a table, "Let's just find somewhere to sit down."

As we found a waitress and followed her to our table, I suddenly bumped into Josh, who had stopped unexpectedly. I felt someone say behind me, "Ay! Cabrona!" Eddie cursed as he crashed into me, and I turned red when our bodies were very close together.

I smirked, "accidentally" rubbing my ass into his crouch. "Oh, sorry," I said innocently, glancing over my shoulder to him, "I wasn't paying attention."

He froze, his cheeks burning red. "It's fine dawg," Eddie cleared his throat, tugging at his collar, "Don't worry about it."

We all sat at a table, and I made sure to sit next to Eddie. I just wanted to tease him. Besides, the other boys would think we're joking, and plus, I didn't think Eddie actually had feelings for me. It was funny watching him get embarrassed.

When we got our food, I made sure the others weren't looking and turned to Eddie. He wasn't speaking to anyone, so I decided to say, "Ay papi," I winked, blowing him a kiss.

"Juicy, what are you doing?" Eddie laughed a little.

"I'm trying to make you smile," I flashed him an innocent smile, "Is it working?"

"You always make me smile," Eddie rested his head on his hand, "You make it sound like it's a challenge. You know I laugh at everything!"

"Hm, true," I glanced away for a second before adding, "Better move on to someone else then."

"No, wait," Eddie quickly said before I turned away from him, "The other boys are talking anyway. I actually wanted to ask you something."

"What?" I watched his face grow more serious, "Is something wrong?"

"No, I..." Eddie cleared his throat, speaking quieter so only I could hear, "I wanted to ask how you're doing after the whole... you know, Mully incident."

I had almost forgotten about that. "It was just a one-time thing," I waved my hand towards him, shooting a glance at Mully before continuing, "Don't worry about it. We were both horny and stuck together, but that's all that will happen."

Eddie stayed silent for a moment, picking at his food. I took a bite out of my own, already halfway done. I sucked on my fingers, watching Eddie stare at me uncomfortably. "Would you stop doing that?" He said with a small laugh, "We're in public." I smirked, continuing to do it. Eddie gulped, already turning red.

"Juicy, stop it. I'm serious," Eddie warned me, "I know what you're doing, but it has to stop." I gave him a confused stare, not realizing he was starting to sound annoyed. "What's wrong?" I pushed him a little farther, "I'm just acting naturally."

"Look, Gaege," Eddie let out a sigh, "You're teasing me, I know it. But it has to stop. You're putting our jobs at risk, our friends at risk." He looked at our friends, who were still smiling as they didn't seem to notice us. I could see the worry in his eyes, and I never realized how much he cared about them. "I just don't want that to happen to them," He looked back at me, "To us." I met his dark eyes in a long stare, and I didn't know exactly how to feel.

"Oh my god! Is that The Boys?!" I heard a girl behind me say with a yell, "It is! Oh my god, oh my god, I'm such a big fan!" I looked behind me, noticing a girl with brown hair giving us the biggest smile.

"Hey!" Eddie quickly put a smile on his face, switching to a positive personality so fast, I couldn't keep up. Although the longer I looked at him, the more I could tell our conversation wasn't over.

"Eddie-" I began to say before he stopped me. "Not now, Juicy," He said lowly to me, "We can talk later, alright?" I let out a sigh, knowing he was right.

My heart sank, but I didn't entirely know why. What were these feelings?

Was I in love with Eddie?

A/N: Thank you for reading! Will Juicy's questions be answered soon, or will Eddie continue to reject him? Find out in the next chapter!
Have a good day :)