Chapter 5: The Truth (SMUT)

A/N: SPICY SMUT WARNING, part 2 of the previous chapter so... enjoy :)

Gaege's (Juicy's) POV
I leaned into Eddie, pressing my lips to his. I felt my heart roaring in my ears as his soft lips caressed mine. This was the first time Eddie and I had been this close before, and I honestly didn't know what to think. I ran my hands into his soft, dark hair, moaning into the kiss. He took this as an opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth and pulled me closer.

His hands ran up my shirt, leaving a hot trail in their wake. I shivered when he started to kiss my neck, leaving gentle marks all over my chest and neck. I threw our shirts to the side, rushing to unbuckle his pants. Everything was moving so fast, I didn't know if I could keep up.

Our clothes became a heap on the floor, and I brought his lips back to mine. He pushed me down on the bed, making me moan when he grabbed my hard cock. He started stroking slowly, and I started to moan louder beneath him. "Yeah, you like that?" He said lowly in my ear.

When he stopped, I let out a small whine. He then pulled out a bottle of lube from a cabinet, and I gave him a confused stare. "What the fuck?" I asked him, sitting up a little, "Was that always there?"

Eddie gave me a small smirk, "I put there just in case..."

My face turned a bright shade of red as his words dawned on me. "But- But you knew that I was coming..."

Eddie shrugged, "You never know. Plus, I'm half drunk so I don't actually remember why this was here till now." I scratched my head, now even more confused, "What?"

"Never mind," Eddie put lube on his fingers, making me lie down again, "You ready?"

I nodded in response, feeling the harsh stretch of his finger begin. I gritted my teeth before moaning softly as it quickly turned to pleasure. He pushed in another finger, his mouth open and a slight groan escaping his lips.

After a few minutes, he replaced his fingers with his dick, which was already soaked with pre-cum. He moaned when he entered me, saying under his breath, "God, you're so tight..."

I moaned when he started going faster, feeling the room growing hotter. I put my hands above my head, and Eddie took this as an opportunity to pin them.

"Ah! I'm close!" I moaned out, making Eddie go faster. He suddenly hit my prostate, abusing it with all his might. I then released on his chest, moaning out. It felt so good, it made my vision blurry.

He came inside me a few seconds later, letting out a groan. He pulled out slowly, and my body felt wasted and drained. My eyes started to close as I quietly said, "Eddie..." I passed out, the drinks finally taking a toll on me.

Eddie's POV (The next morning)
My eyes fluttered open, realizing there was someone next to me. My legs were sore and my head ached. I didn't remember what had happened the night before.
I then jumped when I saw who was next to me. Gaege laid next to me, but he was still fast asleep. His chest rose up and down slowly, letting out soft breaths. I gasped when I realized I wasn't wearing clothes.

Then it all hit me so hard, I thought I might've fainted.

I rushed to get out of his bed, searching for my pants. I found our clothes in a pile on the floor and shuttered at the thought. There was no way we didn't have sex last night. Maybe it was just a coincidence?

I looked back at Gaege over my shoulder, realizing that it wasn't. What have I done? This was very very bad. What was I going to do now?

I threw on my clothes, hoping the others had made it home safely. Luckily, I saw Mully and Josh lying on the air mattress on the floor, but I didn't see Grant.

I heard a small clatter of dishes behind me and saw Narrator putting a cup in the sink. "Oh, hey Eddie," He smiled warmly at me, giving me a small wave, "How are you feel-"

"Narrator!" I said a little too loudly, "I did something stupid last night and now I don't know what to do or-or how to feel or-"

"Woah, woah, Eddie," Narrator's expression changed from happy to confused, "Slow down. What happened?"

I brought him to my room, careful not to wake any of the others up. I shut the door behind me, panicking as I started to tell Narrator what happened. "After I started getting drunk, the only thing I remember is talking to this girl named Gabriela! Then I woke up this morning, and Juicy was asleep next to me!"

"So you think you fucked Juicy last night without meaning to?" Narrator asked me, raising an eyebrow, "All because you were drunk?"

I nodded, rubbing my temples, "I don't even feel anything for him! Man, it's like high school all over again..."

"What do you mean?" Narrator asked me, furrowing his eyebrows, "Eddie, what really happened in high school?"

I looked up at him with sad eyes before looking down again. "I feel so bad about it," I told him, "But I think I finally need to get this off my chest..."

I took a deep breath, saying, "When Gaege and I were in high school, we used to be best friends. It was until I started hanging out with the wrong people in the senior year was it all started."

I felt my eyes tear up a little, but I held it in. "I knew I shouldn't have been with them," I shook my head, "But I didn't care. It was until one day that they met Gaege. I didn't expect them to react the way they did."

"What happened?" Narrator asked me.

I hesitated before saying, "Something so bad, Juicy hated me for the rest of my life..."

"It was the reason he dropped out of high school."

A/N: What really happened to Gaege that made him hate Eddie so much? And what will happen now that Eddie realized what had happened the night before? Find out in the next chapter (coming soon)
Btw, thank you all so much for the support on both my books (If you haven't seen my one shot book, plz check it out) Love you all and have an awesome day :)