Chapter 7: Misunderstandings

A/N: So I was binge-watching old videos from the boys and paused it at this moment. I was literally laughing my ass off and had to take a screenshot of this moment.. Anyway enjoy

Eddie's POV (Present time)
"... It was one of the biggest regrets of my life," I rubbed my temples with a sad sigh after exposing everything to Narrator. "And now this happened I..."

Narrator put a hand on my shoulder as my voice began to trail off, making me look up at him. "Don't think about the past," He said to me, his blue eyes meeting mine. "Right now, you need to figure out how you're going to tell Gaege."

"Tell him??" My eyes widened as my breath caught in my throat. "How the fuck am I supposed to tell him this?"

I stood up, pretending that Narrator was the drunk Juicy who was still knocked out in my bed upstairs. "Do I just go up to him and say 'hey, Juicy! Turns out I fucked your ass really hard yesterday, but it wasn't that gay was it? Why don't you say we make up and be friends?'"

Narrator raised an eyebrow at me, keeping a straight face and unchanged by my sarcasm. I sighed, rubbing a hand over my face. "Ugh, you're not going to change your mind are you?" I crossed my arms. "I just did the most gay impression of telling him and not even a smile?"

"No," Narrator answered with a frown, "Eddie, it's the right thing to do and you know it."

I thought for a few seconds, replaying his words in my head. If I could've at least remembered a part of last night, things would be so much easier to figure out. I knew I should have not drunk so much yesterday.

"Fine," I answered, shaking my head, "I'll tell him. Happy?"

We heard a noise come from the hallway, and Josh and Mully walked in. They had bags under their eyes and looked horrible.

"We had one crazy night, huh?" Mully rubbed a hand over his face, his messy hair not making it any better.

"Yeah, I kind of regret doing that ugh," Josh shook his head, slumping his shoulders.

"Where's Juicy?" Mully asked when he noticed the last member of the boys was missing. I gave a glance at Narrator before saying, "Uh... He's... Probably changing."

"Yeah, he had a crazy night also," Narrator quickly added nervously.

"Yep, he's probably still asleep-"

"Ughhh, why does my ass hurt so much?" I then heard a groan come from the doorway, making us turn in its direction. Juicy scrunched up his face, groaning as he rubbed his ass in slow circles.

"Maybe someone fucked you last night," Mully laughed, making me and Narrator freeze behind him.

"I doubt that," Juicy rolled his eyes, thankfully shrugging off the joke without any suspicion. "I haven't gotten laid in a while anyway."

I let out a small breath that I didn't know I was holding, relieved that Juicy didn't suspect anything.

"Hey, uh Juicy," Narrator began to say, making me shake my head rapidly, "Eddie has something to tell you actually."

I frowned, watching him chuckle. Damn you, Narrator. He definitely wouldn't let me get away with this.

"What's up?" Juicy asked me as everyone looked at me expectantly for a few moments. My face grew pale as I noticed the other boys staring, but I quickly cleared my throat.

"Um, can I... speak to you in private?" I told him, feeling the pressure of everyone's eyes on me, "It's something important."

Gaege raised a slight eyebrow but followed me into the living room anyway.