But without answering to his question, the kids start - "Papa, this has been momma's nickname!" And with it, all get silent. Vansh feels tears start rolling through his eyes. With silent steps he goes into the room again while Ishani and Siya comes to the kids' side and whispers something in their ears. They silently nod their head and go to their papa.

Others become silent and give the father and children a space. Siya wipes her tears while Angre hugs her from side..they have married two years ago and expecting their first baby. Ishani has decided to be single all life. Aryan has too decided not to marry as the seperation of his bhai-bhabhi has made him emotionally weak. And Anupriya is in guilt for her broken family!

While in the room, Vansh looks at his own reflection on mirror and finds a faint image of Riddhima which he always imagines - beside him ; he goes back to flashback from where their life has taken a turn that's been set up by destiny from before only.

Flashback•

After coming to hospital, Vansh runs inside to find his family all broken and he again blames himself but this time he vows to not go behind rather he will do anything to protect his family. Today dadi is dead just because of his reckless decision while his daughter is all red crying for him. He quickly goes to his baby and takes her in his arms and Vanya starts hiccuping - "I'm sorry baby..papa is sorry! I promise I'll never go leaving you anywhere. For last time forgive your papa..please..pretty please, my princess!"

Vanya stops crying and looks at her papa with moist little eyes : "Plomich?" Vansh kisses on her fluffy cheeks : "Yes .. pinky promise, baby!"

All smile at her cuteness when Vansh founds softness on his feet and looks down to find Lily is expectantly looking at him by standing on his feet. Seeing his discomfort to bend with Vanya in arms, Riddhima picks up the innocent animal in her hands. 

Vansh goes inside after Vanya calms down ; getting inside his dadi's room he touches her legs and his eyes get heavy. By joining both hands he says in little voice : "I promise you dadi to be the man you have always wanted to see in me. I'll never go away from my duty towards my family. I'll become the best papa for my princess and replacing all negativity away, I'll try to become the perfect man for my Riddhima. Though the past scars are horrible to forget on her part but this time I'll not go behind. And this time I'll fulfill my every vow!"

Unknown to him, Riddhima has come to the doorstep of the room as his emotional support. Keeping her thoughts aside, she has come to give him a comforting shoulder. But listening him, her eyes get teary because when he is trying hard to mend himself then he should be given a chance but her inner soul is busy in another debate!

•••

After that, dadi is given the cremation and her last rituals are being followed in religious way. In these days, Riddhima has been a great support to Vansh, making him confident to his own promise. They have returned to Rai Singhania Mansion in Mumbai and it's decided from now Riddhima will be here and her boutique will be in charge of Ahana.

Vansh has tried to ask her to join VR Fashion House but the past incidents start to mirror before her eyes so accepting her self-respect, she decides to be with Vanya all time. All try to make her agree but knowing some scars can't be wiped away, Vansh requests all to be silent.

And today is the shradh ceremony of dadi in VR Mansion so all relatives and neighbours, friends are asked to join. All get shock seeing Riddhima back with a baby. They understand it must be Vansh Rai Singhania's child. Media is also invited making all confused. But what Vansh Rai Singhania thinks is not everyone's cup of tea. After the ritual, he comes before media with Vanya in arms while holding Riddhima from a side. And standing before them he announces proudly : "One day I've promised to bring my Riddhima and accept her as my wife before whole world and I've not forgotten my promise. So yes, meet MY WIFE - MRS RIDDHIMA VANSH RAI SINGHANIA and this baby girl is my princess, my life MISS VANYA RAI SINGHANIA. One day I've avoided to give my name to them but today I myself is asking for their forgiveness before you all so that my sin could be lessened somehow."