||Part - Fifteen||

Vansh losses his coolness listening the term 'abortion' for his unborn baby. He angrily marches towards the reporter who has dared to say this and holds his shirt collar in his clutches. And then like an angry lion pounds upon him - What you have just uttered now?..huhh, say again! You've just dared to say ABORTION for my baby, Mr VR Singhania's baby? Never ever say this thing again, get it?

But just then someone comes from the gathering and says in high tone - But sir, it's true that you've abandoned them. If not, then why she is absent from here? Why you have never revealed your marriage and your wife, is it true you've never accepted her other than fulfilling your lust? May be the BABY ITSELF IS THE RESULT OF YOUR LUST AND DESIRE! Because if it has been other way then you wouldn't have thought of keeping affair with your girlfriend at her back and now marrying that girl only. Shame on you, Mr Vansh Rai Singhania!

Listening it, Vansh's hold from shirt collar of that man gets loosened. It's right that he is culprit, he has done SIN. While Angre is feeling sad for his brother cum mentor. Rai Singhanias are standing numb as they are guilty too. If Vansh has physically harmed that innocent soul then they have emotionally tortured her for every single time.

Meanwhile, Sharma family founds all busy in asking and accusing Vansh so taking it a chance, they feel it will be right if they leave for now. But Siya's strong gaze has been always upon them. She has been raging like a tigress in anger. From the time, she has come to know of their mental torture upon her bhabhi, she is planning how to lower their status before all and unfold their true face.

Her memory goes back to the day when she has lost her bhabhi somewhere and returned home as a loser!

As she enters into her room, she breaks down in tears before her closed door. After what felt like ages, she gets up and starts going towards restroom but suddenly her left leg gets collided with the leg of the table and she holds the table to keep her steady. But she feels astonished when her eyes catch what? It's that phone she has gifted to her bhabhi on the next day of their marriage. She takes it but there is a little chit under the phone. She takes the piece of paper very carefully as if it's very valuable. She feels her cheeks wet again as her heart knows what could be written inside it. So she silently starts reading the lines:-

Dear Siya,
If you're reading this letter then I've already left this mansion. But before going I have wanted to leave every unnecessary valuable items of this mansion with every relations I have here behind as I'm soon going to start my new life by my own principles. So I couldn't take your gift with me as it will keep me reminding of this lifeless palace which I never want or desire. I know you will understand me, unlike others. I'll always remind you as you've been the sister to me I've never had. But I couldn't keep it with me. If you could, please forget there has been a girl named Riddhima Gupta. I will pray to God for you, dadi and Angre bhai's happiness. Let them know my greetings.
- Yours unfortunate sister,
Riddhima.

As she completes reading the letter, tears start to drop uncontrollably. And from that day whenever she comes before Vansh, she has avoided him like a plague. Though he is his brother but as a girl she has been always against her brother. She has vowed to prove Riddhima and punish her culprits who are behind this scam. And today she has got the chance.

And she goes and stands before Roshni and Sharma couple while Angre's men backs her. She looks at them smirking while Sharma family is gulping and fearing of media. Roshni opens her mouth to say something but before that Siya slaps her for continuous two minutes and that attracts everyone's attention towards them. Then she holds that witch's arm and drags her towards the centre of hall and then pushes her hard. It leads Roshni to fall back hard on her back side. Sharma couple gasps in shock while media comes before. Siya sarcastically asks them - Now you've got the actual villain of the story to plot everything perfectly and yeah (looking towards Vansh) HER LOVER, RONY is now under Angre's investigation team. We have already filed a case against Sharma family for their emotional torments against MISS RIDDHIMA GUPTA and Rony is included in the list for helping them in this wrong doings. (turning towards media people) So before police arrests these parasites, they are all yours. You people could ask them whatever you want and if you feel to ask anything from VR Mansion then you're also welcomed.