Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror (part-1)

It's the 14th anniversary of the show! So of course I had to update today.

Just as the TV switched on, everyone gasped, seeing the older but familiar face on the screen.  

“Is that…”  

“No way!”  

“Oh, my god.”  

“Hey guys!” An older Phineas said from the screen. He looked to be in his late teen, more mature than the child sitting with them but still having the excitement from his childhood. “I guess you guys must all be thinking the same question now. And I’m here to answer it. So here it is.”   

He took a deep breath as if to ground himself before looking at the camera seriously. “Yes, fortune cookies can predict the future.”   

Laughter could be heard off-screen, and a bunch of pistachios was thrown at him by someone.   

“Take this seriously, you dweep! We’re messing with the timeline right now.” An older female voice was heard, but everyone could recognize that familiar shout.   

“Is that Candace?” Jeremy asked curiously.  

“Come on Candace. I had to do it!”   

“Just because you know about it doesn’t mean you have to bring it up every time!”   

“Candace is right guys.” An Indian accented voice said. “The faster we do this the less chance of us getting caught by the Bureau of Time Travel!”  

“It’s Baljeet!” Ginger exclaimed.  

“Relax, buddy. We have Professor Time to vouch for us.” Phineas said without a care. “And why am I the only one in front of the camera?”   

 “We’re hoping that you will be the only one to get the blame if we fail.” A British voice said, and laughter came from off-screen again.   

“Ferb!”  

“Oh no! I am not the only one who’s gonna get in trouble!” He went off-screen for a moment and came back dragging an older Candace and Ferb. “We thought this idea together, so we’re going to do it together.”   

“Fine, we’ll do this together.” Candace said in an annoyed voice, but there was a smile on her face. She turned and faced the camera. “Hey, guys. The reason we sent this cartoon series might be obvious by now. We wanted our younger selves to know about Perry.”   

“And to busted us.” Ferb interrupted with a smirk.   

“Yes, and to bust you.” Candace rolled her eyes, making the boys snicker. “And I did bust you! I said I’m never going to give up and I did it.”   

“Looks like you got your wish.” Stacy teased, but Candace did not notice. She was looking at her older self, who seem so relaxed next to her brothers. While Candace was sort of okay with most of her brothers' shenanigans now, she still was not very comfortable with it. But this future-Candace is so at ease with her brothers that Candace couldn’t help but feel a little envious.  

They shared a secretive smile before turning back to the camera.   
“Anyway, it’s true. Perry’s a secret agent. And there’s a perfectly good reason he didn’t tell us.”   

“Not exactly a good reason.” Phineas said.   

“Phineas!”  

“I’m not blaming Perry! But I am blaming OWCA.”