"I love you"

Anna's POV
Kenzie has been spending a lot time with Kaidence recently. Like she's been spending the night over there... it's kinda making me a little jealous but I don't want to ruin it for her.

After all everything is going right for her
I shouldn't Involve myself with her life. I just hope she comes back.

"Anna..." Eva said snapping out of my thoughts.

"I can tell your a little jealous with Kaidence." Sab said.

"What? No I'm not." I said.

"Girl we can see right through you." Emma said as I rolled my eyes.

"Look why don't you just talk to Kenzie?" Sab said.

I shook my head no.

"No cause everything is going right for her right now and I don't wanna mess that up." I said as I grabbed me a redbull

"I'm sure it's not gonna mess anything up just give her a heads up." Dev said.

"No cause then she's gonna overthink and than go sad mode. I don't want sad mode thinking I caused it." I said sitting down.

"That's true she will overthink it." Eva said sitting down next to me.

We sat in silence as a text came up on my phone.

Kenz <3
Hey! Can we hang out together tonight?

I got really happy that she didn't forget about me.

"What?" Eva asked.

"She wants to hang out." I said as I was replying.

Me
Would I ever turn down an offer from you? Yes! I'd love to.

Kenz <3
Great I'll see you tonight!

I couldn't stop smiling dammit what is this girl doing to me.

Kenzie's pov
The only girl I could possibly go to for advice with relationships was Kaidence.

After all I'm still in love with Anna.

I came out as bisexual long ago with Kaidence. I told everyone on social media that I was thinking about my sexuality because I'm afraid of the hate.

Honestly with all the hate I've been getting I don't think I needed to pile more things.

I did come out to the social media a few months ago which led relief to my chest.

"NO I HAVE THE MOST BEST THING EVER!!" I yelled.

"What?" She asked.

"Can I use your friend's car?" I asked as she questioned me.

Her friend has a big car that fit at least 7 people.

"SUNSET WATCH! NETFLIX! ANDDDD JUST YOU AND HER." She said realizing and smirking.

"Okay. Let's get started!" I said as she started to out the seats down.

I texted Anna and I would pick her up.

~~~~~

"OMG THIS LOOKS SO CUTE!" Kaidence said as she put the basket of candy in.