Surprise Soon to be birthday girl!

Anna's POV
It felt good to be back with Kenzie. I missed her so bad and my brain didn't even realize.

I was so surprised that I was doing well without her that it brain didn't pick up that Kenzie wasn't here anymore.

Once my brain realized it started to overthink. So I texted Kenzie and she helped me through it. Ugh I hate not seeing her and how I treated her. I treated her so bad...

I hope she is eating and sleeping better.

"Hey soon to be birthday girl!!" Eva yelled out.

"Yeah?!" I yelled.

"Get your ass down here!! NOW!!" Emma yelled.

"Chill! I'm coming!" I yelled grabbing my bag.

We were going shopping to buy me some sweatshirts.

Kenzie's pov
I see Anna today. I'm so excited to finally see her. Eva told me they were going shopping so I decided to buy a present on the way.

I decided to get her a car. A 2016 Ford Mustang

I drove the new car down to Noah's house until I get a text from Eva saying they were close to home

Anime girl 😃
Hey were here!

I grabbed my suitcase putting it in Anna's new car and drove it carefully. I parked the car outside and left sweatshirts from myself and new sweatshirts as well.

I opened the door and everyone came jumping at me. Except for Anna and Eva they must be upstairs.

Anna's POV
"Heyyy so someone wanted to give your  present to you early. Come downstairs." Eva said as she grabbed my hand and went out the door.

I looked up and everything was normal. I wonder where the present is...

"Hey any chance you guys got monsters?!" Someone yelled in the kitchen.

I knew that voice...

"KENZIE?!!" I yelled as I see Kenzie closing the fridge.

"Yep here I am." She said posing.

I jumped on her and surprisingly she held me up and hugged me tighter.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN NEW YORK!" I yelled as tears literally spilled out.

"Actually were suppose to be in Las Vegas. I got a ticket here to see you for your birthday. You present is waiting outside." She said as I looked confused.