"WE MISSED YOUUUU!"

Kenzie's pov
Surprisingly Anna has been texting me... a lot...

I finally ate more but not a lot. I've been getting better sleep... wow this girl really does have an affect on me...

Me and Anna finally FaceTimed and it wasn't awkward because Eva was there with her.

The girls knew that Anna started texting me which made me feel more comfortable.

"Helloooo earth to Kenzieee" Anna yelled through the phone as I snapped back to reality.

"Sorry I spaced out for a second." I said

We were talking on the phone for hours and I really liked to be able to talk to Anna again. She unblocked from every social media and followed.

As soon as she left the room to go to the bathroom I got Eva's attention.

"Hey pssst Anna's birthday is on November 6th right?" I asked as she nodded her head.

I looked at her and it took her awhile to know what was going on.

"I'm buying a plane ticket to LA for Anna's birthday." I said laughing.

"It feels good to be the first to know." She said smiling and laughing.

"First to know what?" Anna asked laying on the bed.

"To know my release date for my album. It will be the Jan 1 at 12:00." I said saving Eva's ass.

"Ohhh coolllll." Anna said smiling.

We continued the FaceTime for couple more hours and when I realized it ended we were FaceTiming for a total of 19 hours.

"Hey Noah... so I'm going to LA in November and you will stay in Las Vegas where I'm performing in November." I said as he nodded his head.

"I'm glad your doing better..." he said giving me a hug.

He gave me a kiss on the head as I smiled.

"Thanks for caring!" I yelled going out of the room.

"No problem!" He yelled back going to do his thing.

"Also hey umm I got a surprise!" He yelled as I went back into his room.

"Check outside!" He yelled as I went to the front door.

I opened and 2 people came toppling over me.

"WE MISSED YOUUUU!" A voice yelled.

Noah's Pov
Recently I got a text. It was from Kenzie's older brother Kaden. We have been in touch and it gave me an idea for a YouTube video.

I told Anna to distract Kenzie from going out of her room. They were already on the phone and to be honest it felt good to see Kenzie happy again.

I started to film and go live and talk about what I was going to do. I had Kaden on the phone next to me so I can explain.

"Hey guys! What's poppin. Today we are going to surprise Kenzie with her siblings. We talked to the managers and allowed them to come for an entire 2 months of tour! Soooo she's on the phone right nowww and we're gonna set up cameras around the house!" I said as I set up the live and put cameras around.

I recently have reach 1 million on TikTok due to Kenzie's followers. She shouts me out a lot to help pay for myself.

There was 150K people watching the live since I mentioned Kenzie.

I hid the final cameras and went back. Kenzie came in the room as I was looking for my phone. I left the Live outside so they wouldn't hear what Kenzie said.

Said she was going to meet Anna for her birthday. I nodded my head and saw a text.

Kaden
Hey were here. They are too excited basically jumping out of their seats 😭

Me
Lmfao. Okay I'll get her.

"Also hey umm I got a surprise!" I yelled as Kenzie came back.

"Check outside!" I yelled as she went back.

I heard screaming as the two siblings were on top of Kenzie. I managed to get a lot of angles on the camera and the Live was going crazy.

"WE MISSED YOUUUU!" The boy yelled as Kenzie was crying.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming!" She said hugging them both and getting up.

"Thank Noah... he bought our tickets." Kaden said as she gave me a really big smile.

"Thanks Noah. I love you." I said as I smiled.

I could feel myself developing feelings for Kenzie. I tried so hard to push them down. I mean she's in love with Anna already. How could I get to her compared to Anna.

"Kaden!!" She yelled jumping into his arms.

They hugged for a good minute as everyone was starting to settle down.

Kenzie was so happy I smiled the entire time.

Time skip

Kenzie's pov
It's been an entire month with my siblings. I haven't seen them since I was 15 occasionally I would FaceTime them but I've been busy a lot.

I loved seeing them as I played soccer with Bailey and go on walks and shot Monsters with Damien. Me and Kaden have spent so much time. I finally got them and they would have to go next month which I was really sad.

I was also excited to see Anna on her birthday which was really exciting.

A/N

Mmmm don't worry you'll get smut eventually 😏😏😏