Roof top movie night part 1

Anna's POV
I woke up with Kenzie on top of me.

"Wow Eva is right you still look hot while your asleep." I whispered.

I grabbed my phone as I realized I was still on Kenzie's main TikTok account. I decided to scroll through comments as I see a lot of hate comments.

"Wow... ugh I hate this." I said deleting hate comments.

"Morning." Emma said walking downstairs.

"Morning." I replied putting my phone down.

"Kenzie is down here? She forgave you?" Emma asked.

I nodded as Emma was surprised.

"Ugh I feel so fucking bad." She said putting her hands on her head.

"Kenzie is gonna forgive us. I literally cried to her last night and she just comforted me and forgave me." I said playing with Kenzie's hair.

I saw Kenzie was getting notifications as I looked. Her video was blowing up and it was the one with me and her cuddling up on the couch.

I looked at the comments section.

User: damn even after those pranks she forgave you guys? She trusts way to much.

User: I wish to be Anna. Oh wow imagine holding Kenzie...

User:
I'm surprised she forgave you so fast...

User: bro why is she getting hype for cuddling? Fucking stupid.
    ^User: Bro she's an influencer let her
    be.

User: imagine giving a platform to a useless white person.
    ^ Ken_Miller_fp: She's a singer Bro...
    She helps people with fucking
    depression. Fuck off and let her be.

I saw comments and people defending her from hate.

"Wow... Kenzie really gets hate a lot..." I said out loud.

"Yeah she does." Eva said.

"Oh shit I didn't know everyone was here..." I said.

"Hey I think we should make up for what we did for Kenzie... it's the last weekend here might as well make it the best." Zack said.

"Yeah but what do we do?" I asked still letting Kenzie in my arms.

"Okay Anna you stay here and try not to wake her up. Emma and Zack you go get some drinks and snacks including monster! Eva and Connor go set up a white screen on top of the roof. Me and Cooper will set up some cushions up there. Dev we need to get the phones out of the water and can we cut open the time safe box?" Sab said as everyone scattered.

"It only has a few hours left I think we will be okay. We can just login to Kenzie's account if we need too." Dev said going outside.

"Hopefully we can do it before she wakes up." Sab whispered going upstairs with Cooper.

I laid there with Kenzie's head on my chest and I could feel her heartbeat against my body. It was a rhythmic beat.

Emma and Zack came in quietly after a few hours.

"So we went across the city to get these..." Zack said pulling out Kenzie's favorite cookies.

Coconut filling with chocolate around it.

Eva and Connor came down sitting on the couch. Than Sab and Cooper did too.

It was few minutes till Kenzie moved around.

"Kenzie?" I whispered.

"Yes?" She said in a tired voice.

"It what 11am? You need to wake up..." I said laughing.

"Maybe..." she said putting her head into the crook of my neck.

"We bought you monsters..." Connor said putting one on the table.

Kenzie immediately got up and popped the can open. Everyone laughed as she started to drink it.

"Well besides the fact I didn't get to drink one yesterday I think I deserved it" she said getting up.

"Yeah Kenzie... umm we're really sorry... like actually we went too far an-" Dev was saying when Kenzie cut her off.

"I don't care what you have to say about yesterday. As far as I know it doesn't exist in my head anymore. I've already forgave and forget." She said walking upstairs.

"I-..." Eva said.

"Told you. I literally cried my eyes out and she literally didn't care what happened she just comforted me and forgave me easily." I said.

Everyone walked upstairs to get ready for the movie night that was happening.

Emma and Zack got everything ready after they were done. They just have gotten a shower last night. So I got a shower in there's since Kenzie was getting a shower in ours.

Kenzie's pov
Ever since what happened yesterday u haven't really been feeling good mentally. When I really got to cuddle with Anna and finally sleep I felt better. Everyone was really sorry but I didn't really do anything. Not that I can do anything at this point.

I got out of the shower and I got me some boxers on and sweats. I put on a sweatshirt after. I went downstairs to see Eva and Connor getting blankets.

"Why are you bringing blankets?" I asked as they all looked up.

"Because we have a surprise for you..." Sab said walking behind me.

"Yeah Cmon. Let's take you there." Cooper said grabbing my hand.

"Okay wait... blindfold..." Eva said throwing them a black bandanna.

"Really? Blindfold." I said as they all laughed.

They took me to a room and then outside.

"Okay but your gonna have to be careful here. It's the rooftop." Cooper said helping me get up.

"Why do I have a feeling I'm gonna fall and die?" I said laughing.

"There's a 67% you might." Dev said.

"Wow way to make me feel safe." I said finally getting to a stable balance on top.

"Hey..." Anna said hugging me from behind.

"Well hellooo... but what are we doing." I said trying to feel where Anna is.

"Lol okay here ready?" She said turning me around.

"No I'm scared." I said laughing.

Anna pulled the bandanna up and all I saw was her eyes. She giggle at the sight.

"So we all felt really bad and we wanted to surprise you a movie night... with your favorite movies." Emma said behind me.

I turned around and I see this.

(Just imagine this is on a roof

(Just imagine this is on a roof...)

"Oh wow..." I said.