Drugged Drink

Drugged drink

Anna's POV
The past me and Kenzie have actually been getting along. She's been letting me sleep in her bed as we cuddle and damn I just loved holding her. I kinda hated when we had to fake fight but I'm just glad we aren't really fighting.

Today we were going to a fancy restaurant as me and Kenzie were trying to figure out what to wear. I finally just put a sweatshirt and jeans on deciding to go basic as Kenzie was still trying to figure out what to wear.

"Kenzie literally pick a fucking sweatshirt and get over it!" I said laying on the bed.

"Bitch shut it!" She yelled.

I just rolled my eyes as I scrolled through TikTok.

When she finally came out she put a white sweatshirt with black jeans. She sat next to me as me and her looked at each other.

"You know there's one last redbull left." She said racing out.

"Bitch no! Come back!" I yelled pulling her back so I could get in front.

She grabbed onto my leg and pushed me towards the couch as she went to the kitchen. She popped the can open as she started drinking it. I just smacked the cans out of her hand as she stared at me.

"Bro are you serious fuck you!" She yelled as I laughed.

"Don't worry we'll get some more." I said picking up the can and draining it.

"Bitch whatever. That was meant for me" she said in a rude tone but signaled me that the girls were coming.

"Girl your in love with monsters I'm in love with redbull get your own." I said rolling my eyes.

"Girls stop fighting and Cmon let's go out. Dev said going out to the car.

Kenzie grabbed the keys but winked at me as she left the house. I couldn't help but laugh as I closed the door.

Kenzie's pov
Me and Anna have been doing good on good terms. I started to get closer to her as I could see myself slowly opening up to her. This girl is something else. She makes me feel safe and when we're cuddling omg her arms being wrapped around me gives me the most butterflies. I hate to say this but I genuinely think I'm falling for this girl. I don't know about Anna but she's literally so kind and gentle once you get to know her. What have I've been doing all my time with her. I could have gotten closer but my dumbass wanted to argue with her.

"Hello I'm Aaron I'll be your waitress today how can I- Kenzie? Long time no see!" The waiter said as I looked up.

My eyes shot back and I felt a chill down my spine. It was him... and his dark fluffy hair with his dark eyes. I never forgot how dark his eyes were that night. I was just staring at him as Anna was trying to get me to snap out.

"Kenzie? Hellooo? Earth to Kenzie?" Anna said smacking me on the back.

Me finally snapping back I ordered my food and just laid my head down. Flashbacks started to flash in my head as well me zoning out again.

"Kenzie? You okay?" Dev asked sitting across from me.

"Yeah Kenzie you kinda zoned out there on him... how do you guys know each other." Eva questioned sitting across from Anna.

"I rather not talk about it." I said softly putting my head back up.

I was on the verge of tears in my eyes as I slowly wiped my eyes. We than ordered our food with me trying not to make eye contact with Aaron. We had our drinks as I drank mine. I had gotten back into a happier mood until Aaron came with out food. Mine was the last to set down when Aaron whispered something.