Lets settle this

Kenzie's pov
I woke up with a terrible headache. My body felt weak so I just sat there.

"SOCCER K! Some people here for you!" Bradley yelled.

I finally got up putting sweats and a sweatshirt. Not realizing it was Anna's I walked down with terrible eye bags and my eyes were really puffy.

"Hey... you okay?" Eva asked.

Emma walked in the door and shook Bradley's hand.

"Nice to meet you guys." He said in a polite way.

"Hey guys." I said giving them hugs.

"Anna's sweatshirt." Dev whispered.

"I threw on whatever I had on my floor don't judge me" I said and they laughed.

I got a monster from the fridge and sat down with them. Anna wasn't here... just Emma, Eva, and Dev.

"We want to talk to you about... Anna." Dev said quietly.

"I don't care. She can date whoever she wants and I'll date whoever I want. It's a silly promise anyway." I said.

"But you actually held up your end of the bargain." Emma said.

"Your just gonna give up on her?" Eva asked.

"No. I still love her if that's what matters. Sure I'll wait for her but I'm not gonna wait for someone who's drooling all over someone else." I said drinking the monster.

"I think I might just get time away. We'll still be friends but I think it's time for me to not think about love until it really gets to me." I said.

They all looked to me and nodded.

"I'm gonna go. Get this entire situation straightened out." I said grabbing my keys and phone.

I first went to Noah's apartment that he bought for himself.

I knocked and he was surprise to see me. He let me in and sat me down.

"Look I don't know what came over me. You have to know that I didn't me-" he was saying when all I could do is laugh.

"Noah shut up. It's fine. But do realize I'm not for you. There is someone out in the world that is for you." I said and he nodded.

I could see him tearing up so I gave him a hug and I think he stopped. We had lunch together and I left to go to Anna's.

I got my keys and unlocked the door. I saw Anna sitting on the couch with Sab. When she saw me her face lit up.

"Kenzie!" She said running to me.

She hugged me tight and I did hug back. Sab had a smile on her face and went upstairs to leave us alone.

"Please I'm sorry..." she said crying.

"Anna." I said dragging her to the couch.

"Are you happy with Jersey?"'I questioned.

She slightly nodded her head.

"But I'm gonna be more happier with you." She said wiping her eyes.

"You wouldn't have gone for someone else. Look date her continue to date her like I was just a friend. If hall break up then it wasn't meant to be." I said and she looked confused.

"I'm not gonna let you hurt someone else just because you like me. That's messed up. Instead continue to date if you have these feelings." I said comforting her.

"If it doesn't work out then it didn't work out. I still love you, but it's gonna give me time to regain trust..." I said and relieved that she understood.

"I'm sorry..." she said in a apologetic tone.

"Don't be. If your happy I'm happy." I replied and she smiled.

"Now we have to act like friends and friends only." I said and she nodded.

The girls came back and Sab came downstairs and we all watched movies while we cuddled up against each other.

I slept on the couch because Anna didn't change bedrooms. I don't think she's planning on changing bedrooms any.

A/N

Alright so the release of my new book.

My Safe Place.

Really excited

Really excited. If your reading this right now. Chapter 1 should already be out! Hope you like it! And give me ideas if you want!