"This has happened before?"

Kenzie's pov
I woke up with a banging headache. I checked the time to see it was 5. I got up leaving Anna so I wouldn't wake her up. I walked down and saw Dev, Madi, Brad, Karina and Katie on the couches sleeping. I went and grabbed me some pain killers for my head as I sat down at the table. I didn't turn on any light so I wouldn't wake anyone up. That's when everything hit me like a brick. Everything that happened yesterday, I started to tear up when I felt a hug from behind. I turned to see it was Emma.

"Hey... you okay?" Emma said getting a glass of water.

"I don't know... I have a painful headache." I said holding my head.

"I get that. You remember anything that happened?" She said sitting next to me.

"Sadly I do..." I said as Zack came down and hugged Emma.

"Who was the waitress? You seemed like you were scared of him." Emma asked continuing to hug Zack.

"Eh your busy I'll tell you later." I said getting up.

"Sorry... but talk to me anytime I'm here for you." She said as I nodded my  head and walked back up.

I saw Anna still sleeping so I decided to grab a quick shower. After I grabbed one and stepped out I saw Anna was awake.

"Hey. You okay?" Anna said getting up.

"I have a killer headache..." I said getting a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

"Do you remember anything yesterday?" She asked as I was laid down in bed.

"Mhmm... I remember having a panic attack. Although I'm concerned on why I passed out. I said as Anna laid next to me.

"Kenzie you were drugged..." Anna said as I was in shock.

I started to cry in Anna's arms as she wrapped them around. She rubbed my back making me a little bit calmer.

"Anna..?" I said crying into her hoodie.

I took my head out of her hoodie.

"Why does it always happen to me?" I asked wiping my tears.

She was shocked to even say something.

"This has happened before?" She asked as I could feel myself crying again.

"I don't feel comfortable talking about it..." I said laying back into her arms.

"Whenever your ready I'm here..." she said hugging me tighter.

I could feel myself drift back to sleep as Anna laid there holding me.

Anna's POV
I woke up with the shower turning off and Kenzie not with me. Kenzie stepped out in a sports bra and sweatshirt. I laid back down as she laid next to me. She knew she had a panic attack but didn't know she was drugged. As soon as I told her eyes grew tears as I hugged her. When she told me why does it happen to her I was so shocked to realize that this wasn't her first time. I knew she wasn't ready to tell me so I just stayed by her side comforting her. I realized she was so scared as she was shaking in my arms. I just played with her hair and whispering it's okay every now and then. She hugged me tighter and than I could hear some soft snores coming from her. I got out of her grasp giving her Jerry to cuddle so she doesn't wake up. I looked at my phone to see it was 8. So I walked downstairs to see everyone downstairs.