Chapter 7: Intriguing Offers

Violetta's P.O.V

Olga-So how was school?

Vilu-You mean other than my best friend hating my guts and dating my ex? It was great!

Olga-I know that this is hard Violetta but just give things some time, things will work out.

Dad walks into the room, sits in his armchair, not acknowledging me at all.He continues to read his newspaper and Olga leaves us alone awkwardly.

Vilu-Dad? Can we talk?

Dad-About what Violetta?

Vilu-I was wondering if you could help me with my business studies homework?

Dad-I'm super busy right now, ask Ramallo.

Vilu-You can't avoid me forever. I'm still your daughter.

Dad-And what a disappointment you turned out to be.

I feel like someone just kicked me in the stomach.

Dad-Oh Violetta...

Vilu-You know what? I have been trying so hard to make you forgive me but if that's what your opinion of me is, then I don't give a shit about what you think anymore.

Dad-What did you just say?

Vilu-No Dad, what did you just say? This disappointment never wants anything to do with you and I wish that you died instead of Mom!

I run up the stairs into my room and lock the door.

Vilu-(Phone) It's me, can I come stay with you for a while?

Francesca's P.O.V

Ludmila-Fran! Francesca!

Fran-What Ludmila? You know that I can't stand you.

Ludmi-And I you but I know who we all can't stand more.

Zara-Violetta.

Fran-.I'm listening.

Ludmi-We think that someone needs to put her in her place.So that's where you come in.

Fran-Intriguing offer.So what do you want me to do?