Chapter 6:Where Have You Been?

Camila's P.O.V

Vilu-About what?

Mr G-About where you girls ran away to.

Cami-We don't have to tell you shit. Now can we leave?

Mr G-Camila, it would be better to co-operate. Now I will repeat, where did you girls run away to?

Vilu-We...

I kick her leg hard from under the table and she winces in pain.She looks up at me and I shake my head discreetly and she remains quiet.

Cami-We ran away to join the circus.

Policeman-This isn't time for games,young lady.We need to make an official statement.

Vilu-(Mouths) Can we tell them?

Cami-(Mouths) NO!

Mr G-Violetta, you can go to class.

Vilu picks up her bag and practically runs out of the room.The door shuts loudly and the officer stands by it.

Mr G-Now Camila, you have another chance. Tell us where you went.

Francesca's P.O.V

Vilu comes running down the hall and knocks over the sheets that I was meant to bring back to class.

Vilu-Oh sorry!

Fran-Watch it, bitch.

Vilu helps me pick them up but stops me as I am about to leave.

Vilu-I have had enough of this.You are going to listen to me,now.

She grabs my arm tightly and pulls me into an empty classroom.

Fran-Talk then.

Vilu-I had to,Fran.I just did.

Fran-Is this what I think it is?

Vilu runs to the door and locks it as she sees me moving.

Vilu-I couldn't not look for her, I just had too many thoughts running through my head! I just thought that she needed me so I went. I packed some clothes and money and I left. I didn't know where I was going.

Fran-So where was she?

Vilu-Does it really matter? Cami was in pieces..and she asked me to stay.So I did.

Fran-And you couldn't call? Are you fucking serious?! You were a few miles away and it didn't even occur to you "how about I call my family and friends so they know that I'm not dead?". You are so stupid!

Vilu-It wasn't like that. I couldn't leave her.

Fran-Why not?

Vilu-She was so...I don't even know. She just seemed unstable,not her usual self. I thought that if I left than she would've gotten hurt.She needed me,Fran.

Fran-What about your family? What about me? Cami I would expect this from but not you. You just hurt me so much.

 Vilu-You got over it though.With my ex!

Fran-If you wanted him so badly, why did you reject him?

Vilu-I was angry! I was upset! I just didn't expect my best friend to begin dating him.

Fran-Why do you even care? You have Tomas.

Vilu-You mean my ex? Fran, you just don't understand.

Fran-You're right and I don't need to understand. We aren't friends anymore so stop. I don't care anymore about you running away and I don't care about you. You mean nothing to me anymore Violetta.