Thirteen: Will You?

Start from the beginning

She gives me a kiss on the cheek as I set her down on her feet and sit down on the sofa pulling her into my lap. 

"Good morning Lovebirds!" My mum singsongs coming into the room with Greg close behind her.

"Goodmorning mum. Merry Christmas." Lana and I say at the same time.

I laugh at our timing. 

"Alright. Present time!" Greg says as he starts handing out the presents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lana's P.O.V.

Niall makes me open all of my other gifts first. The boys gifts for me arrived a few days ago and have been waiting under the tree since.

From Harry I got a turquoise beanie that I absolutely love. From Liam I got a Pandora bracelet, and from Zayn I got a gift card for beads to put on my new bracelet. And from Louis I got a new iPhone, (because my other one was crushed at the airport.) Niall's mum got me a pretty clover necklace and Greg got me a pair of turquoise high tops.

I turn to Niall with wide puppy eyes and beg him to give me his gift. He hands me a box wrapped in gold paper which I rip off.

I pull the lid of the box and see the pictures of us from our first date in a frame. I smile remembering that night. Then underneath the silver frame is a sequined silver body con dress.

"What's this for?" I ask turning to Niall and holding up the dress.

"The boys are going to be here tomorrow morning, with El, and we're all going out to dinner." He replies.

"Yay!" I squeal while jumping up and down like an excited two year old.

I go to put my dress back in it's box but see 2 pieces of paper. Picking them up I realize what they are.

"Niall! You got us tickets to go back to New York City for New Years eve?!" I shout.

He stands up and wraps his arms around my waist. Lifting me into the air and kissing me lightly.

"I only want the best for you.." He whispers into my hair as he sets me down. 

I smile. "Thank you."

Then I press my forehead against his and get lost in his blue eyes.

------The Next Day------

Christmas went by faster than expected, we spent the rest of the day just walking around Mullingar and talking about our lives. And drinking hot chocolate of course.

"Lana! We've got to meet the boys and El in an hour!" Niall yells from the kitchen.

"Okay. I'm going to start getting ready." I say getting up from the couch and making my way up to Niall's room.

I close the door behind me and strip, then slide into my brand new sparkling dress. 

Surprisingly Niall has a small mirror in his room, which comes in handy with my hair and make up.I plug in my curling iron and brush out my hair. Then I apply my signature bronze eye shadow and add a bit of silver glitter to the top of it. I grab my curling iron and quickly curl my hair making it bouncy and light. I must have adjusted to this cast better than I thought because my hair looks flawless.

I take small pieces of hair from each side of my head and clip them back, then after approving of myself in the tiny mirror I slide my feet into the turquoise heels that El sent me and grab my coat and make my way downstairs again.

I almost run into El as she walks into the sitting room. 

"Eleanor!" I yell pulling her into a huge hug.