Chapter 2: Choi Han

Start from the beginning

That's why the only solution that come out inside Cale's mind was to shout as loud as she can.

Tak

Cale's back is finally against the wall which means she is unable to take a further step away from the drunk man. She started to prepare her voice and then looked at the cats that were hissing at the man as he got closer.

The cats also seem ready to attack.

"Hisssss!"

However, even before the man was able to touch Cale, someone has already punched him on the face.

It was Choi Han.

The drunk man collapsed on the floor yet still Choi Han didn't stop himself from beating the man.

Watching the scene gives Cale a nightmare and at the same time the feeling of relief.

She was safe now although not of the other person.

He looks unrecognizable as Choi Han keeps beating him.

'Look like the guy already take my role to be beaten to a pulp by Choi Han.'

If she annoyed Choi Han, she was sure she ended up like that drunk man in front of her. That's why Cale promised to herself to never make Choi Han mad.

"Meooooow"

"Meooooow."

The cats that were in front of him, protecting him just now were already hiding behind her back. They were scared of Choi Han as well.

Cale subconsciously flinched when Choi Han looked at her after stopped beating the man.

"Are you okay, miss?"

"Err... Yes, thank you."

Cale started to look away from Choi Han because he keeps staring at her which embarrassed her a little. She used to be a man and for her to be saved by a man from a drunk man hurt her pride a little. However, Cale was not in a place to complain now.

Her main reason to come to this place was to meet Choi Han and avoid getting beaten by him.

'Maybe this is an opportunity!'

Cale bravely brings her eyes to meet Choi Han's again.

"Mister..."

Cale called Choi Han as she tugged his sleeve.

What a shameless act but it's not like she cares. Choi Han flinched but Cale just ignored it and then immediately asked him a question.

"Are you hungry?"

It's an odd question to start a conversation but who cares? In this place, there were only Cale and Choi Han. There's no anyone else to judge it.

"....Yes" Choi Han hesitantly answered.

That answer makes Cale smile.

She was giving Choi Han the sweetest smile that she had in order to not get beaten by him.

"Follow me. I'll feed you."