Sky then trying to forget the idiocy of Bolo decides to change the subject and then asks Shantae.

Sky: Fine. Now that we've arrived where should I drop you and the big boy over there? -He asked looking at the unconscious boy in Shantae's arms-

Shantae: In Uncle Mimic's workshop, I think maybe he has a clue as to who he is and where this kid came from. -He replied looking at the boy, but he couldn't flee right because of his cape that covered almost all of his face-

Sky then does as asked and tells Wrench to land in front of Mimic's workshop, she then descends from Wrench and helps Shantae pick up the unknown boy and carry him into the workshop.

Mimic, great inventor, now busy with his inventions, didn't notice Shantae and Sky enter his workshop with the boy in their arms.

Shantae, seeing his uncle concentrated on whatever he was doing, decided to get his attention.

Shantae: Hi Uncle. I returned. - Announced-

Mimic, hearing Shantae's voice, answered without turning to the girls, as he had his back to them.

Uncle Mimic: Hello Shantae. How was the adventure? -He asked, concentrating on his workbench-

Shantae: Good. Let's say I found something very unusual. -He spoke looking at the boy-

Uncle Mimic: Unusual is it? Well then it must be a very rare relic. -He spoke without turning around-

Shantae: It's not actually a relic.

Uncle Mimic: Isn't it? -Spoken confused, moving on his workbench- If it's not a relic then what could it be?

Sky who was already tired of all that stalling and spoke angry.

Sky: How about you turn around at once and see for yourself! -Spoken snorting-

Mimic then placed the tools in her hands on the bench and turned in her swivel chair. When Mimic saw the boy unconscious in the arms of the two girls, he was startled.

Uncle Mimic: Screws!!! -He exclaimed surprised- Quickly, let's get him on that table. -Spoken while helping the girls to carry him.

Shantae Pov On

We placed the boy at the table that Uncle Mimic had indicated. He then took off the boy's cloak and took the bag he carried with him and hung them on a hanger on the wall.

After Uncle Mimic took off the kid's cape I could wear it better, he wore a yellow long-sleeved shirt that went to his wrists, over the shirt he wore a red sleeveless shirt, he wore loose red pants that were held by a belt.

Cover of the boy:

Appearance of the boy: