Epilogue

Okay so...this is my amigos comment please!!!!! Love you allllll :P

_____________________________________________________________________

_Harry_

So, this was the big day... We'd decided to wait until the summer before Uni, and honestly, I really glad we did. Today was just about the BEST day you could possibly ask for to have a wedding. Warm air with a light breeze (nothing strong enough to ruin peoples hair though), everything was in full bloom, and the sun was out- automatically a good sign if you live in always rainy England. The best part about today was that I was finally going to be marrying the love of my life. 

Some people thought we should wait until after University, either using the excuse that we were too young to know what we wanted for sure, or saying it would be difficult to be apart so much and be married so young. Fuck that, I could barely wait till now- another couple years was out of the equation. 

In all honesty it was probably me just being selfish. I knew that if Louis went off to his University, he would find someone- it wasn't hard I'm sure- that was a thousand times better, and deserved him a million times more than I deserved him, and I would lose my Loubear again- which I deserved to, but was too seflish to let him go. I needed him, he was my rock, and from now on would never let him go.

*****

_Louis_ 

We kissed, right in front of everyone, sealing the deal forever. I felt a tear of absolute happiness slide down my face, and knew that this was the best decision I have ever made in my life, and will ever make in my life. Harry was mine, he loved me, I wouldn't have to go a single day now worrying that he would find someone better than me- change his mind again. Marriage was a lot different than dating, and while millions of other people seem to think divorce is an option, for me- and I know for my Hazza also- this is a life long promise. He was mine and I was his, completely. 

I loved him.

I would miss him, knowing that in two weeks we were starting University- his being two and a half hours away from my own. We had already spent hours and hours hammering down a schedule so that we would see each other at least twice a week, and Skype the rest of the time, while still having room for homework and friends. 

We would make this work- the first test of our commitment- not that I was worried about that, more like I was worried I was going to drop out of Uni because I wasn't going to be able to see Harry as much as I'd like. Geez I was pathetic.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear. I blushed, entwining my fingers in between his own as we walked down the aisle. I could hear Ryan, one of our best men, bawling his eyes out causing a scene. 

"Would you can it?!" Some one asked him angrily. 

"I CAN"T HELP IT- THEY'RE SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!" He wailed, blowing his nose. I laughed out loud at his ridiculousness- what a card he was. 

"So where are you two going for your honeymoon?Have you decided yet?" Niall asked me once we made our way over to the reception hall- it was absolutely beautiful, with dark wood panelling and sparkling lights everywhere. Not to mention the food here was BOSS- at the taste testing, Niall (our other best man) had asked for the rest of the leftovers, and stuffed anything he could in his pockets...he is embarassing, I know. 

"We don't know yet- when we get to the airport tonight, we'll pick someplace warm and nice." Harry answered- we had decided it would be more fun this way. Our suitcases were packed with everything from swimtrunks to snow suits- prepped!

"Cool mate!" He said, getting pulled away by my great aunt Prudence- I swear to god even though she was pushing four hundred and something, she was still trying to seduce him...poor Irish lad. I laughed at his horrified face- priceless every time!

"Congrats mates!" Zayn, Liam, and KEvin said, tackling Harry and I to the ground in a big hug. We laughed, trying to untanlge ourselves. "We love you!" 

"Thanks guys- but you're crushing my spleen, mind getting up?" I wheezed. 

"And  my left testicle- I'm gunna need everything down there in perfect working order for tonight guys, come on!" Harry groaned. Everyone got up quickly after that, making me laugh.

"Gross Styles." Liam groaned, punching him. "We don't wanna hear about your...nightly activities..." 

"I would like to still be able to DO those nightly activities, so lay off Styles Jr. down there- he's sensitive." Harry said, smirking.  I laughed at him, loving him so much I could barely keep my hands off of him- how was I going to make it the next couple hours without jumping his bones? How was I going to last the rest of my life if I couldn't last now? 

_ Larry _

I turned to look at him, his eyes shining- I wondered if he knew how gorgeous and absolutely amazing he was. He smiled at me and I felt butterflies in my stomach, which made me blush at how easily he affected me. He was exactly right for me, he was mine.

And even though it hadn't felt or looked like it, he had always been mine, everything we had felt towards each other, had always been there. No matter how mad we will get at one another, no matter what obstacles we have to deal with, no matter how old we are, we'll always be the same.

so...as I finished this I realized that I could technically continue with thier lives in uni...but... I dunno, I kinda want to just focus on music right now - if anyone wants to, just tell me so I can read it! xP bet it'll be way better than my own!! ;D THANK YOU FOR READING LOVELY PEOPLE 

Always The Same (Larry fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara