Chapter 11

IM SORRY ITS SO LATE!!! D:

_______________________________________________

_Louis_

The look on my moms face when she rounded the corner and saw Harry would have been priceless- if it wasnt directed at the boy i think i might be my one true love... Harry was probably not thinking its so funny either... heh...yeah, thats my melodramatic overprotective mother bear mom going into kill mode for you.

She was calibrating the death lazers in her eyes as I watched her, waiting for her to rip him to shreds. I panicked, jumping up and hugging my mom. There was only one way to get this all over with without Harry getting murdered.

"POLICE OFFICERS I CHANGED MY MIND- I NEED YOUR SERVICES- ARREST THIS LITTLE SHITBAG RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU HAVE TO ARREST ME!" My mother screamed embarassingly. Thankfully for me the cops had already left (though im pretty sure they heard that....)

"MOM STOP!" I shouted over her. She didn't even look at me. Harry looked petrified, and really guilty, and I wanted to go hug him because he looked like he was about to cry.

"He hurt you Louis! HUNDREDS OF TIMES!" She said.

"sticks and stones may-" I tried to reason though it was sounding like a question.

"He gave you a splintered rib. And his words made you cry yourself to sleep almost every night. Don't think I didn't hear you!" She  said, tears welling in her eyes for her poor little boy (that would embarassingly be myself).

"Mom...don't say shit like that in front of him..." I mumbled, my cheeks getting red. I couldn't even look at Harry- god this was mortifying...

"He should know how badly he had hurt you! How can he not know already! The horrible way he treats you when you used to be the sweetest of friends! I don't understand! And why is he here! Get him out of my house! And don't swear Louis Tomlinson!" My mom said, going all over the place with her thoughts. I blushed even more.

"Mom please stop- I forgive him, you should too." I said rationally, trying to calm her down. Wasn't working much. 

"Never- he hurt my little LouLou." 

"MOM NOT NOW WITH THE NICKNAMES!" I seethed. "He saved me today! He stopped me from jumping." I said soothingly. This stopped her for a moment. She looked at me, then at him again. 

"Well he's the reason I almost lost my baby to begin with!" She said, though her eyes looked less like murder. "you haven't been the same! I think I see you smile once a year since he first started bullying you six damn years ago!"

" I think I love him." I said simply, almost too quietly for it to reach everyones ears. Almost- Daisy still gasped and clapped her hands happily, which made me smile. At least I had someones support here.

My mom froze, looking at me for a very long while to see how serious I was. Then she looked over at Harry who had tears in his eyes, and still looked awkard,stiff, and scared.

"And you?" She asked, her tone still icy cold. Harry stood up hesitantly, looking my mom straight in the eyes.

"I always loved him." He said point blank. The sincerity in his eyes could not be joked or made up- even my mom could see it.

"I don't understand. But I still don't forgive you, and probably never will." She said, sounding calm...ish. Thank God.

"I would never expect you to. I know how I acted...what I said, what I did..." his voice cracked and I wanted to go and hug him even more now. "I will never forgive myself either, but...I need to be honest with my feelings, and I will spend the rest of my life trying to make up for all I've caused. I'm so sorry." He said, tears threatening to spill from his beautiful green eyes I love so much.