Chapter 10

I have to help my aunt move td and all weekend, I only have a couple minutes before she comes to get meeeeee!!!!!

________________________________________________________________

_Louis_

This morning, which had been originally planned for my suicide, was now one of the happiest- if not the happiest day of my life. It was close to noon now, Harry and I having wasted the sunrise away talking. About everything. What we've missed at home, at school, sports teams, family, birthdays, favourite animals, funny memories- anything at all, that we wanted to share, that came to our minds, was said. It was...amazing. My heart felt completely healed, like all the pain I had endured, all the heart break I felt...stitched back up and seemless now that Harry loved me. If Ryan was my rock, Harry was my world. He was everything that could destroy me, and everything that kept me flying high. 

But my high ended pretty quickly when we walked, hand in hand down my street....

and cop cars were lined up and down the drive way and in front of my house....

S.H.I.T

One of the nearest cops noticed me, and obviously my mum had given them a picture of what I looked like, because recognition passed across my face.

"Guys! Oi, Phil- found the kid." He said, yawning. Wow, I felt guilty for having causes so much trouble.  I apologized to every police officer that looked my way, and they either nodded, shrugged, or said "Just don't do it again son." That, was something I could easily promise. Now that I was sober, I had no idea how the fuck I had even gotten so close- I nearly pissed myself just thinking about how fucking terrifying that had been. 

I walked through my front door, and Harry awkwardly followed, letting go of my hand discreetly.

Which was good, because the next thing I know I'm getting punched in the face a million times by at least three different people, and someone kicked me in the nuts with all they had. I groaned, doubling over.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" An Irish accent screamed. Niall?! "DON'T EVER FUCKING SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU..." he kept going, but I droned him out for a moment to listen to screaming girl voices, who were also hitting me- it must have been Phoebe who kicked my testiculars. Little bugger.

"YOU MEANIE!"

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT I WAS SO SCARED!"

"MOM WOOKE US UP SCREAMING AND CRYING HER HEAD OFF! SHE WAS HYSTERICAL! WE ALL HAVE BEEN, THINKING YOU WERE-"

"EVERYONE GET OFF MY SON!" Bellowed a voice that was obviously my mum, louder than all the rest. Oh God. Everyone froze, Niall looking like he wanted to ignore her, but getting up reluctantly.

"This isn't over Tomlinson." He said angrily. As red faced and mad as he was, his eyes were brimming with tears of relief, and I felt incredibly guitly for making him so scared. I hadn't realized he would care so much. I was so stupid.

"Louis." My mum cried into my shoulder, her tears seeping into my shirt and onto my skin. I hugged her tightly, whispering apologies to her one after the other. She pulled away, straightening herself out, pulling herself together.

"Ma'am, we'll be leaving now, if that's all." Said an officer, tipping his hat to my mum. She nodded, wiping her eyes.

"Yes. Thank you." 

I stepped back, looking for Harry. He was sitting in my living room, trying to go unoticed.

"Lou?" My mum said, looking over at me as I was about to go fetch Harry- we should probably tell everyone since they're all here.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I hope you know you're grounded for the rest of your bloody life." She said. One of the girls snorted, and I had to maintain a straight face.

"Yes mum. But first...I have someone here I need to tell you about...."

I hoped this went well- my mum hadn't seen Harry in six years, and knew he was the one who constantly bullied me. 

Another thing about my mum...she was incredibly, and frighteningly protective of her babies....

_________________________________________________________________

Well, this one is short, lol sorry! have a good xmas!!