Chapter 1

Y/n POV

Hoping no one would see me,I went out of the apartment to Throw my trash bags.
Hoping no one would see me with these pink pyjamas and my messy hair,I stepped out of the apartment,holding the trash bags.

No one would see me at this time of the night,I mean who would be out at this hour?it's already past midnight.

Humming a song,I went to the road.

"Ahhh y/n"

Oh shit.

I knew who that was,I don't want him to see me like this.

I heard footsteps coming towards me,I was facing back at him.

I slowly turned back,and awkwardly smile at him.

Ahhhhh he's just handsome as always. He was in pyjamas too but he looked handsome as always.

"Ah Taehyung,hi what are you doing this late?" I asked him,keeping my face down,I really don't want him to see me like this. I was even holding smelly trash bags.

"Ohh I was just having a walk"

With pyjamas ok... he is weird but handsome.

His husky voice was like music to my hears. I wish I met him on a nice place,where I wore a nice red dress,with my  hair styled,but...life had to be this unfair.

"Y/n are you ok?" I shook my thoughts away,I might have looked stupid for staring at him and imagining nonsense about him.

Can't help,he is literally making me insane.

"Ah yeah,I'm good,uh... I, I am going to throw these,uh bye" I didn't know what to say,so without making it awkward I stopped the conversation and even if I continue this chat for a long time I know I would embarrass myself infront of him.So it was the best idea to leave this place now.

"Good night" he said.

And I greated him back.

Out of all the 7 billion people,I had to come face to face with him,looking all like a homeless person.

I went to the back of the apartment,which was looking pretty creepy. This could be a home for All the kinds of psychopaths,serial killers.

Just throw the garbage and run. I said to myself and went to the pitch black alley.

I threw the trash and got ready to run as fast as I can but before I could run I heard a shuffling.

I took out a big stick that was on the alley and use it as my weapon.

"Who is there" I asked.

I slowly went towards the bin.

The more closer I went,the more my heart pumped blood. I could hear the echo of my heart through out the alley too.

I looked on to the bin still pointing the weapon which I found on the ground,only to find...

A young innocent boy looking at me with his hands up in defeat.