Introduction

Pehle story ka description read kariye fir Introduction padhiye

Gulki Joshi as Haseena Malik (age-30 years)

A sweet nature girl. She is a high school teacher. Kind hearted lovable person. She live alone in lucknow.❤️

Rahil Azam as DSP Anubhav Singh (age-38 years)

A honest and smart person. He loves his country more than anything, DSP of Lucknow. His vardi and  family are the most important thing in his life .

Yukti Kapoor as Karishma Singh (age-28 years)

Anubhav's sister, a lawyer by profession. Daughter in law of Pushpa singh and wife of Vyom Singh.

Sonail Naik as Pushpa Singh (age-55 years)

Karishma's mother in law, a lawyer by profession. Yeh apne lalla aur lalla ke papa se bahut pyaar karti hai aur Karishma Singh se bhi.

Bhavika Sharma as Santosh Sharma(age-21 years)

A college student, adopted daughter of Pushpa Singh. Her parents are dead when she was 5 years old. Love interest of Cheetah.

Priyanshu Singh as Inspector Cheetah Chaturvedi(age-27 years)

Brother of Jeevika Singh. He is a sweet nature person. Love interest of Santosh. He is Anubhav junior and friend too.

Assume your favorite actors for following characters

Vyom Singh (age -30 years)-Karishma's husband and Pushpa ji' son. He is Senior Inspector in Jhanki Puram Police Station (aur koi police station nhi mila mujhe😁)

Devaki Singh(age-60years) -Anubhav , Dev and Karishma's maa. Mother in law of Jeevika Singh and grandmother of Gaurav and Diya.

Dev Singh (age-34)- Anubhav and Karishma's brother and Jeevika's husband. Father of  Gaurav (7years old) and Diya(5 years). Doctor by profession.

Jeevika Singh(age-30)- Real sister of Cheetah and wife of Dev. She love her children and family. A house maker.

Ajay Jadhav  as Billu the spy - Anubhav Singh ke special khabri ya keh sakte hai Singh family ke khabri. 

Kuch kirdar baaki hai abhi....😉.