"Joohyun," Momo called the brunette who perked up her head, "kill Jennie Kim."

The seemingly unconscious Joohyun nodded her head, her eyes are blank and looks like she's out of her consciousness. There were very thin white threads, almost invisible from one's vision, wrapped on her head, kneecaps, elbows, wrists and ankles. The other end of the thread is wrapped around Momo's fingers.

It was like Momo made Joohyun her puppet.

Momo let out a loud laugh as Joohyun made her move towards Jennie who was fighting Junmyeon up in the sky. I still have lots of energy left, I can even control Jennie if I want to but for sure she's just going to suck all of the energy left in me since the more powerful the one I'm controlling, the more energy it will take me. Momo sighed and wandered her eyes around, making sure that no one saw what she did to Joohyun. Sir is the only one who knows my power, I can't have Eunha seeing what I did or we're fucked up. After all, Eunha is the true monster.

-

Hoshi slide with his foot on the rocky ground to dodge Jeongyeon's attack who suddenly appeared in front of him. If his power is superspeed, Jeongyeon can teleport as fast as he moves and he is very excited to fight someone who can keep up with his speed.

Hoshi smiled cheekily when he was able to hit Jeongyeon on her leg, Jeongyeon smirked and caught Hoshi off guard as she seems to be having duplicates but it was just the after image of Jeongyeon as she made her teleportation faster around Hoshi, proving that she is faster than the light, or even Hoshi.

"You're making me dizzy!" Hoshi whined closing his eyes closed and when he did, Jeongyeon stopped in front of him and pulled out the ice sword Nayeon gave her earlier, she hit Hoshi's stomach but Hoshi's body suddenly disappeared.

She heard someone mumbling behind her.

Hoshi shakes his head while looking at Jeongyeon.

"You're only faster than I am when teleporting but I am faster when you're not using your power," Hoshi disappeared and appeared just a millisecond or two, an eyeglass on, scratching his head.

"I know." Jeongyeon gave a knowing smirk before she disappeared again but this time, Hoshi can't see her. It was like she disappeared completely. He threw the eyeglass he was wearing somewhere and smiled.

At the same time Jeongyeon appeared and got hit by his eyeglass, it hit her left eye. Hoshi moves with his superspeed and pulled out a brass knuckle who he wore midway and hit Jeongyeon's stomach.

The latter fell on her knees, holding her stomach.

"Whenever you're teleporting or appearing, for a millisecond, something is ringing inside my ears," Hoshi chuckled, "I forgot to tell you that aside from having superspeed, I was also gifted of having a super hearing!" Hoshi informed, the writhing in pain Jeongyeon, cheerfully.

Just when I thought my plan would work. Jeongyeon tsked. Well, I guess I should use my "super" intelligent mind to defeat him, huh?

"Are you dead now?" Hoshi asked, worried, he sounds worried. Jeongyeon was very confused, isn't that what he's supposed to do? Kill me? He's such a weird guy.

"No..." Jeongyeon answered in a rough voice making her internally cringe. She stood up, holding her stomach. Hoshi picked up the ice sword and handed it to Jeongyeon. Something is seriously wrong with this guy.

-

Siwon held the gate of the old castle and used it to hit Jiyong, Jiyong's eyes were changing its colors. From white to black, it was scary but Siwon is not one to be scared of someone he defeated before.

And he was right, he's still stronger than Jiyong because Siwon has nothing to lose. Jiyong have Jennie and she is his weakness. Jiyong loves Jennie like his own child and Siwon doesn't really care about his own children, all he wants was someone who will commit to him. Junmyeon is committed to him but Siwon doesn't want Junmyeon, he wants Jennie but he also know that Jennie will not bow down to him as her father.

So why not just kill Jennie?

"You can't kill Jennie, Siwon," Jiyong said in a dangerous tone. He is challenging Siwon to try him.

"That's right, I can't," Siwon smirked, "but you can." Siwon erupted into a deep and rough laugh, it was that same devious laugh that reminded Jiyong of what happened long time ago.

"I'm not letting you get Dara away from me," Jiyong and Siwon was held up in a staring contest.

"Jiyong, my friend," Siwon's gentle smile was changed into a devious one, "Dara is the mother of five of my children!"

Jiyong clenched his jaw, there were tears forming on his eyes at the realization that Dara cheated on him and it was with his friend. The rain continued falling heavily, Jiyong fell on his knees, crying.

Siwon, his friend, squatted in front of him. "Dara loves you, Jiyong, but someone from the Dimirtia can't be married to a Royal devil. You know the rules," Siwon leaned his face closed to Jiyong's ears, "and you should obey them."

Before Siwon could even walked away, Jiyong held his wrist and made him turn his body to him, when he successfully did so, he gave Siwon a punch on his face. Siwon's face turned on the left side, his jaw locked, he clicked his tongue before slowly turning his face to Jiyong.

"She's not even a Royal for fuck's sake!" Jiyong yelled, glaring at Siwon. "So she's not included to your fucking rule!" Jiyong held Siwon's collar, Siwon's feet are centimeters away from the ground.

Jiyong gripped harder, his hands are wrapped tightly, not on Siwon's collar but to his neck now. Siwon huffed, finding it hard to breathe.

While Jiyong was holding him up, Siwon felt the familiar pain on his back, he can feel how something wants to be free from his back. He pushed Jiyong away from him.

Jiyong stumbled on his butt, watching how Siwon's white and full of feathers wings spread, twitching from time to time, Siwon was holding his head, screaming in pain. He fell on his knees.

The lightning struck and hit Siwon's wings, burning the feathers and his wings after. His skin color started turning pale before turning red.

Siwon flapped his wings, eager to kill the fire. He successfully did so with the help of the heavy rain, his wings is already burned down, there were smokes coming from them and something wrapped around Siwon's waist as he slowly met Jiyong's scared eyes.

A thunderous devious deep laugh echoed. "Wrong move, Jiyong, wrong move." Siwon shakes his head before flying away to God knows where.

Jiyong didn't know that after five days and four hours, Dara is going to be turned into an ashes. And it wasn't his fault. But he was the one who caused it along with Siwon.

Jiyong just glared at him. I'm not going to let Jennie get hurt! I promised her mother and I intend on keeping my promise.

Siwon's claws hit Jiyong's stomach, Jiyong just gritted the pain and made a flamberge out of his palms and readied himself. If he can't use his Death power, then he's going to use his brain to fight the equally quick-witted devil.

He just hopes Jennie is doing fine.