He was ordered to transfer into a school and watch over Jennie's moves. They need to know what power Jennie holds. He tried fighting Jennie and ended up almost getting beaten up to death. Yerin and Jennie formed an alliance when they found out that he was a member of Dark Ages. The two laughed at him for being the weakest member of the said group. He wants to prove them wrong.

But he just can't.

They're right anyway, he's weak. Being a member of Dark Ages is the only thing that he can be proud of but even the other members doesn't treat him as a part of their "family".

He was only added to the group because his father wants him to be protected. Being a member of the organization have its privileges. Lots of privileges.

Jongin stopped on his tracks when he saw something ahead of him. There's black smokes in front of him, he squinted his eyes to get a better look.

He noticed someone's silhouette, his eyes widened when he caught a glimpse of someone he Didi wish to meet at this moment. But in that moment, Jongin knew that he's going to die. Yes, he's getting killed either way but he didn't expect it to be this fast.

Because first, no one saw him killing Yerin except for Wendy who betrayed the group and everyone is busy doing the work they are assigned to. And he knows that Jennie was beaten up by Junmyeon so he'll have time until then but, what is she doing here? In front of him?

Jennie clenched her jaw upon seeing his face.

She formed her fingers like a gun and acted like she was shooting him. A smirked formed on her lips as the air hits Jongin's shoulder, and is now bleeding.

She loves hearing his screams of agony and how he's begging to get his life spared. But Jennie give no mercy.

A strong gush of wind hit Jongin's arms, like a sharp metal, it cut off his arms making the guy scream in pain. A few birds flying out of their nest.

His blood were painting, the trunk near him, red. Jongin's skin is so pale and he just fell on his trembling knees, still crying and begging Jennie to help him. And again, Jennie showed no mercy.

"Why would you kill her?" Jennie mumbled, but Jongin heard it well. Tears came rushing out of her eyes like an angry fall, Jennie was weeping as she walked slowly to Jongin.

"How can you kill her?!" Jongin's eyes roll at the back of his head as he feels himself getting dizzy. He lost lots of blood. He stared at Jennie through his lashes and saw a devilish look on her face. He's so scared. He wishes to never see that look again. It was just so scary.

Jongin didn't know what happened next. All he felt was a quick incredible pain on his neck before he lost his life. Jennie stared at the head on her hands, she glared at it and threw it away, she put her bloody hands inside her pocket before she vanished into thin air.

-

Everyone had their jaws hanging as Jennie reappeared in front of them, there were small bits of bloods staining the pocket of her ruined jeans and the collar of her shirt.

Jennie sat back down and everyone else did.

Did she... did she found Jongin that fast? Was what everyone thought.

"Where were we?" Jennie squinted her eyes before realizing.

"Oh, yeah," Jennie pulled out her hands from her pocket and she never missed to hear the small gasps that came out of the their open mouths. She ignored it.

"The plan is—"

"Tell us about the three different dimensions first." Jennie tilted her head, staring at Seulgi. They can't even open their mouth to ask Jennie a question but Kang Seulgi had to interrupt her. How can she do that?