"Is it an interrogation?" she laughed, "I was in New York."

If I tell you I was shocked at how ironic it was.

"What about you?"

"I was born in New York, lived in Los Angeles for some time, and then moved here."

She nodded letting me know she heard me and stared at her mug holding it with both of her hands tightly.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said.

"You've been doing it this whole time, why bother to ask?"

"What happened? What made you come back to Seattle? Because clearly, you don't want to be here."

"I love the city but," she got silent as she was thinking was it worth it telling me the truth. I put my hand on her arm and her right one let go of the mug. We intertwined our hands and she raised her eyes on me, "my sister died."

Her voice was shaking, and I didn't know what to say to her.

"I- I don't know why I'm telling you this," she whispered. I took the mug from her hand and put it on the table.

"Look at me," I said cupping her cheeks in my hands and softly rubbing them with my thumbs, "it's okay to be frustrated and it's okay to talk about your feelings."

"You should go," she said totally shifting her mood. I was confused, I didn't understand what changed.

I didn't say anything, just grabbed my purse and left.

It hurt me even though I had known her for such a little amount of time. She pushed me away as realized she told me too much.

Back to Y/N's POV

"You should go," I said.

She quietly grabbed her purse and left. I was sitting there feeling the emptiness from the loss of her warmth. I felt safe around her but I couldn't allow myself to fall for her.

I called Callie.

"I think I screwed up," I paused for a second, "badly."

"Oh no, what did you do?" I knew she was concerned but she sounds sleepy.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?"

"Doesn't matter. What happened?"

"We kissed. And it was good, it was great even. And I accidentally told her about Ellen. And I told her to leave. I don't know why. I just told her and I didn't want to."

"Well, what can I tell you, you either want her in your life or don't, either want to know her better and let her in or not. And I can't tell you the right answer because it doesn't exist, monkey."

"I get it, thank-" I didn't finish the sentence as someone knocked on the door.

"I'll call you back tomorrow."

"Okay, monkey," she hung up and I went to look through the peephole. Amelia was standing there. I opened the door and raised my eyebrow waiting for some sort of explanation.

"I'm not leaving," she said and made her way back into my room.

Who does she think she is?

"I was about to sleep but knock yourself out," I said holding the door open. Why do I sound rude? She's probably worried. Why would she be? She doesn't know me at all.

"If you don't want me here, just say it and I leave."

"You're a weirdo, I told you to go about 10 minutes ago," I laughed. And she looked at me nervously.

I closed the door and was about to walk past her to my bed as I was pressed against the wall by her body. Our faces were only 2 inches away from each other and I felt her breathing. I saw my reflection in her eyes. And the same wave of electricity went through my body. Our lips met in a demonically passionate kiss. Every breath I took smelled like vanilla. Yes, definitely vanilla. I quietly moaned in her mouth as her hands were exploring my body and mine intertwined behind her back. Her lips were soft and I couldn't get enough of them. I couldn't get enough of her.

And your heart's against my chest
Your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes but they don't know me yet

I liked her and I wanted to know everything about her. I needed to find a way to let my guard down.

She pulled back restoring her breathing and smiled. I couldn't understand how she had such an impact on me. I smiled back at her and she wrapped her arms around me in a hug. It was warm and... protective? I felt safe. We stayed like that for some time until she broke the silence.

"You said you were about to sleep?"

"I guess I did," I laughed, "but you can stay if you want to."

"Sounds good."

I gave her my oversized T-shirt and changed into pajamas myself.

I crawled under the blanket and she found a place behind me wrapping her arms around my waist pulling me closer to her.

And just like that two complete strangers were laying next to each other like they have known each other for the whole eternity

I soon fell asleep under Amelia's steady breathing behind me.
_______________

It's not as long as the chapters before. But I kinda like it
And also I've read about 10 articles on how to write a perfect kissing scene so please let me know if it was good haha