🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 41 (Special?)

Mulai dari awal

"So it was true huh?!" Their mom yelled

"What happened here???" Dahyun asked in deep confusion.

"I just heard that your sister is having a special relationship with a girl! My colleague saw her kissing another girl! That's a sin!" Their mom raging in anger.

"Are you gonna believe that simple gossip?" Dahyun defends her sister.

"Yes, someone saw them and looked at this! My colleague sends a picture of them! Tell me dahyun did you know about it?! Tell me the truth, don't lie to me" Their mom continued yelling.

"Well..." Dahyun was panicking as she doesn't know what to say, she wants to obey her mother and not cause her stress and problems but at the same time, she wants to protect yeji. "Y-yeah... she does have a g-girlfriend..." Dahyun is distraught.

"Oh see that?! Thank you for telling the truth, and this I saw this lying on the floor and I read it, who's notebook is this?!"

'Oh shit that's one of my story notebooks, it's full of gay shits!' Dahyun thought.

"It was mine, and yes I like girls! So what you gonna do about it?" Yeji stands up and speaks for herself.

"Who is it? Who is that girl?!"

"Why would I tell you... mom?" Yeji holding her tears.

"That's it you're going to province and bring you back to your old normal self!"

"So liking a girl is abnormal? Wow, I can't believe my mom just said that" Yeji snickers as she slowly claps her hand.

"Dahyun help her pack her things, she's leaving tomorrow morning, I just want the best for you yeji"

"O-ok mom..." Dahyun said.

"No thanks, I can pack my own things! I don't need some help of a traitor" Yeji went up to her room and locked herself.

"I'm just gonna get some air mom..." Dahyun said.

"Go on, Sorry for all of this dahyun, and thank you for telling the truth, get some rest".

Dahyun came out not noticing momo is still outside waiting for her worried.

"Hey, Where are you going again?" Momo asked.

"Just gonna take a break" Dahyun in a melancholy tone, lowering her head.

"Are you ok?"

"No, I'm no ok" Dahyun standing in front of momo started crying, Momo gently grab dahyun's head and rested it on her shoulder. (lucky, dahyun is smol)

"Go on cry, I'm here" Momo gently patting dahyun's back.

"Come on let's go somewhere nice" Momo in her sweet voice.

"I don't-" Dahyun looked up to momo, momo just smiled at her, she then grabs dahyun's hand. "Let's go", Dahyun just let momo, as she don't have any energy to resist.

Momo calls her driver,

"Where are we going?" Dahyun asked.

"Somewhere fun and has a lot of food" Momo replied.

"That sounds nice... Where is it" Dahyun said?

"You will know when we get there," Momo said.

They arrived at a big house, Momo rings the doorbell while Dahyun is waiting in the car.

"Momo? What are you doing here? And you weren't the one suppose to be with Dahyun...?" Mina was confused.