"You need to be punished for that, Liam." I shuddered when he said "punished", and he must've felt it because he gave me a lopsided grin.

"You like to be punished? Huh?" He slapped my ass and I yelped in surprise at the sharp pain from his hit.

"Don't make any sounds or else I'll make it 20 instead of 10." He warned and I nodded my head as I gripped his shoulders.

"One." Slap.

"Two." Slap.

Goosebumps broke along my skin and I tried to keep my voice down even though I wanted to cry out in both pain and pleasure.

"Three." Slap.

"Four." Slap. He decided to move while slapping my butt and the sudden pressure made me moan.

"I said. No. Sounds." He slapped me harder this time and my body arched against him and tears started to build in my eyes.

"I-I'm sorry." I sniffled and I felt his hand caress my now red butt cheeks.

"Count starting where we left off." He commanded and I hooked my arms around his neck before kissing his lips.

"Yes sir." He growled deep in his throat before slapping my ass with added intensity.

"F-Five." Slap.

"Six." Slap.

"Se-Seven." Slap. He thrusted in and out of me with a hard force and I clamped my lips together to stop the sounds from coming out.

He hit me again and I tightened around him which made his thrusts even more faster.

"Eig- AAHH!" I cried out when his cock slammed in my favorite spot and a growl rumbled from his chest because I was squeezing him.

He slapped me hard and the sting from his hit made me tremble in pain and pleasure.

"N-Nine." Slap.

"Ten!" He pushed my hips down as he thrusted upwards and for a second my vision turned white.

"Aagghh!" He hit my butt harder and pounded me faster until I came with a scream and his thrusts turned erratic before his cock pulsed and filled me once again.

He groaned softly in my ear and even though I had a full schedule ahead of me, I wanted to stay in Ryder's arms as we sleep.

----

Preparations were being set for my birthday later at night, and here I am getting dragged around by Natalie.

My bum was still aching but Ryder applied some cream so that it wouldn't sting as much.

Natalie didn't say anything if she noticed it when she fetched me on our room. She told me that I needed to look good the day of my birthday, so we had the first squad with us as she drove us to the mall.

"So first we're going to the salon. We need to get your hair, nails and your facial done. Then, we're going to a spa for a massage before we leave. The clothes that I got tailored for you should arrive at the palace by now." She told me our itinerary for the day and I was really looking forward to the massage.

"Let's go." She clapped her hands and I gave her a smile as we ventured into different places.

The salon was really big and it had that high-end feel to it which made me slightly nervous and out of place.

As soon as I sat down on a chair, there was a team of people working on my hair, waxing my eyebrows, which hurt let me tell you. They also gave me some highlights and cleaned my nails before applying a clear coating.