I wiped the water away as I chuckled.

This was a nice feeling. It was that same feeling as when we went on the bike ride. It was a big crush at this point. Man did I want to just hug this adorable tall muscular man. I wanted to tell him how much I appreciated that he checked in on me. How much I liked the fact he called me, that he was worried about me, that he missed me. I shook my head, he is probably already with someone else. No possible way, he was merely a friend. I shouldn't ruin this relationship on some dumb impulsiveness.

"Okay Midoriya," I reached into a drawer and pulled out some small hand towels, "try not to get make my kitchen a safety hazard-" I was up on my toes as I ruffled his hair using the towel. It wouldn't be soaked anymore. His hand clamped down on my hips as I froze. He picked me up and sat me on the counter where we had just eaten. I was confused. Why did he do that? What even-

He turned his back to me as he did something with the sink, putting the hose away. "Ha, it worked." He held the now clean dishes in his hands and put them on the rack to dry.

I completely forgot about it. How did he clean them so quickly?! I huffed at him, "Pain in the ass." I grumbled under my breath. I looked to see him leaning against the opposite counter he smiled at me, arms crossed on his chest and his leg slightly crossed. He tilted his head to the side with a smirk, "Oh are you sure that's not an old injury acting up?"

I went red. He had heard me. Why was his hearing so good? I looked at him. Damn it why was he posing like a model... or maybe he just looked attractive. I didn't want to look at him too much, if I did then my face would get flushed and he might do that thing that makes my heart flip flop in my chest. Why did that even happen? I mean he didn't even do anything particularly special he just existed in my vicinity... how dare he... exist so well.

I chuckled to myself while walking away from the kitchen when he pipped up, "You do that a lot."

Immediately I started apologizing, "Sorry-"

"Why?" he looked at me as he relaxed his stance and moved to stand right next to me in the hallway, "I never said I mind it, I mean you listen to my ramblings-" he reached for my hand and took it, "besides, I think you entertain yourself in that brain of yours."

His hands were rough. He was a hero, we aren't particularly known for having soft hands. His seemed more so, with all the callouses and scars. I stared at how he held my hand, gently. Strength quirk, he must be nervous to hurt anyone. I remember trying to disengage myself from the mindset of constantly being prepared to fight someone. It was always difficult. I don't think I would be able to disengage when under the stress that he is. He was constantly thinking about how not to harm anyone, how to protect people, himself, and be the most important person in the hero community... I wish I could help him relax like he has helped me today.

"You really have trouble staying present when I talk to you."

I looked up at him, "Do you want to have a movie night, well it is not with just me." I quickly started fumbling over myself.

Woah, inviting him to hang out was difficult. I looked at his face and I couldn't tell what was going through his head. Damn, he probably wouldn't want to hang out.

"Well Sero, Tsu, of course, Mina, Ochaco, Momo maybe even Jiro will finally get to hang out with us, she has been super busy since she is planning an engage-," I slapped my hand over my mouth, he might not be in the loop about Momo and Jiro, "Oh- maybe the boy trio will be here. I think Sero was going to ask if they wanted to come... its going to be a few weeks from now-"

"How many people are able to fit in your living room?" I was confused. OH. He didn't know that my apartment was bigger than it seemed. He had his head tilted as he looked at me waiting for me to tell him. "Well, I think you aren't aware of how big my house is."

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

———————————————

1526 words. Mannnnn yall dont talk much do you. I was expecting to get bullied but nobody is up to saying hello.

Like I see you guys. I can see you in the demographics feature.

XD

nahhhh yall shy to admit that you hate me.

Its okay, my entire family thinks im a disspointment even though i seem to be the most sucessful out of all of them.

woah... i live a sad reality so imma ignore it and write somemore.