Chapter 5 - Ellie meets Leonie

Ellie's P.O.V

I wake up in a strange bed and I wonder where I am for a minute, then the previous days events come back to me and I immediately start crying. After a few minutes the tears dry up and I grab my belongings before checking out of the hotel and getting on the first train to Herefordshire I could catch.

Several hours later Ellie's P.O.V

As I walked out the town center and onto the familiar path that would take me to my place of birth the small village of lyonshall, I take in a deep breath of fresh country air and a small smile begins to form at the corners of my mouth. It felt good to be home.

I felt like having a trip down memory lane so I decided to walk through the old meadows I used to play in when I was a child and as I wasn't looking where I was going I ended up crashing into someone. "Oops sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I say somewhat embarrassed to the young girl I had knocked over, "Don't worry about it neither was ........ Hey your Ellie Goulding!" The young girl said nearly jumping with excitement at the end of her sentence. I smiled at her "Yes I am, although you haven't told me your name". "Oh yeah sorry about that I'm Leonie Garvey" the girl whose name I now knew was Leonie replied to me, "So what are you doing back in Herefordshire? I don't mean to sound rude or anything its just because your THE Ellie Goulding famous pop star, married to the king-" I immediately stop her there "I'm no longer married to the king" and I tell her my story.

"What an asshole" Leonie replies "So what now, like do you have any where to stay or what cos I'm sure that you could stay with me and my best friend" she suggested going slightly quiet towards the end and blushing. Although I thought it was very sweet of her so I accepted plus I didn't have many options at the minute. "Ok Leonie, I'd love to stay with you and your friend what's her name anyway?"
"She's called Serena Perry and she's really cool" Leonie replied with a smile. So we set off walking back through the meadows towards Serena's house.

Authors note: sorry people I know this chapter was a bit short but I guarantee the next one will be more the usual length :)