After all, the small ginseng was buried in the soil before, and then walked back and forth in this area of ​​the city for ten miles. It has never been a long way, so naturally it will be a little thoughtless.

Qi Yun is different. Even the weak Qi Ershao has never traveled far, but reading ten thousand books is like traveling thousands of miles. He knows all the things written in the book. For Qi Yun, he didn't want to take it with him. Since the two milk dolls decided to bring them later, what they should do is naturally to do well.

To be a father is to do your best for your children.

Therefore, Qi Yun thought about all the possibilities, strengthened the carriage, looked for a stable boat, and then found someone to make two small beds.

Ye Jiao curiously pushed the two small wooden beds, Qi Yun stood behind her, holding Ye Jiao's shoulders, and said slowly: "This bed is different. Two pieces of wood are installed at the bottom of the carriage shock absorption. It is called Futu to reduce the shock. I have also asked someone to remodel these two beds in this way. They can be relatively stable even when they are bumpy. The bottom is wrapped in thick silk and three layers of soft The cushion will be much more comfortable."

Qi Yun explained meticulously, because he knew that his wife was very concerned about the two little babies, and Ye Jiao could be more at ease if he talked more about it.

It's just that Qi Yun also knew that Ye Jiao didn't understand most of what he said.

Sure enough, Ye Jiao's eyes were blank at first, then he leaned down to look, and after asking Qi Yun carefully, he smiled and said: "Xiang Gong is really amazing, I can think of so many."

Qi Yun took her hand and said softly, "I will naturally take care of your concerns."

Ye Jiao looked up at him: "Msang Gong, I will take care of you too."

Even though Qi Yun knew that his love story had once again received Ye Jiao's distinctive response, he liked it and wanted to ask, "How did you get it?"

Ye Jiao blinked, thinking, naturally it was for Qi Yun's body to take good care of her.

But there are many ways of caring, such as boiling soup, staring at him eating boiled eggs, and stuffing the hot stove in his hands. These are all good, and it seems that there is only one kind that really needs to be done by yourself.

Therefore, Ye Jiao's eyes were clean and pure, and her voice was soft and she said, "Naturally, I will hug you to sleep well at night."

If you get closer, you can make up a little bit more, and the small ginseng is straightforward.

But listening to Qi Yun's ears made his cheeks a touch of red.

Subconsciously hugged Ye Jiao, and put her own lady's face in her arms. For fear that this would be heard by others, Qi Yun could only whisper softly: "We will say it separately when we get on the carriage later."

Although Ye Jiao didn't know what was worth saying alone, but when Qi Yun said that, she agreed.

When things are almost packed, it's time to set off.

Qi Yun took Qi Ming to bid farewell to his parents, especially Qi Ming. He went to Beijing to take the exam. Whether he can jump through the dragon gate depends on this time. Naturally, he is extremely solemn.