Mother Mo has a short time following Ye Jiao, but she takes care of Xu Bao very well, and her two sons can also work together in the second young master's shop.

Even if you don't talk about being rich and expensive, at least you will have enough food and clothing in this life.

For ordinary people, as long as they can achieve this, they are already content. Madam Mo is not a very ambitious person. She remembers that the owner is kind to her, and naturally she has to repay.

Mrs. Liu poured herself a glass of wine, and said with a smile: "And I look at Master Xu Bao very prosperous, I heard that I can read, and it's easy to come if I want."

Mother Mo, who was originally smiling, stiffened.

She knew it, but this young master Xu Bao was really hard to take.

He is clever and has a good memory. The way to deal with children doesn't work for him, but it's hard to serve him.

Mrs. Mo hurts him in her heart, but she also feels that every time she talks to Xu Bao, she is easily trapped...

But these words are just babbling in my heart, saying it is offensive, as if it is a good deal, and she just smiled, "That's also the old sister helping me match the bridge. If there is no you, where did I come from? Such a good job?"

To be honest, they have to listen to the Liu family for everything they do, and no one is blessed by anyone.

But when the words were pressed, Mrs. Liu laughed more seriously, and poured her a glass of wine. After the two had two sips, Mrs. Liu exhorted, “The capital city is actually not a fairyland. Looking at wealth, she actually did something wrong. Things are going to be unlucky. Keep your mind in mind and listen to the words of the second young master and the second young grandmother. It is true if you take good care of them and the young master girl. Don't cause trouble or be afraid of it."

Mrs. Mo also knows this reason. She is a person who hasn't seen the world very much. It's correct to follow the master, nodded and said: "I've written it down, thank you old sister."

After all, there is still work to be done. The two of them ate two glasses of wine to warm themselves, then put down their glasses and no longer touch them, but went back to do their own things.

After Momma finished teaching the new women, she went to the study and took Xu Bao, who had just finished studying with Feng Xiucai, back to the yard. She was feeding Xu Bao half a bowl of milk, just watch To Tiezi hurriedly ran out.

Xu Bao also saw it, and immediately turned his head to look at Mrs. Mo, there was still something in his mouth, and his eyes were shiny.

Mother Mo didn't need him to speak, she drew the bowl, let people watch the young master not fall, she walked out quickly and asked: "What's wrong?"

The guard at the gate didn't seem anxious, and replied: "It seems that the second young master has some cold. Just now, Su Xiaoye has already asked the doctor."

The little boy came here not long ago, and he bought it from outside. He didn't know much about the Qi family's past and didn't think it was a big deal.

It is now when the season is changing, the warmth is still cold, and some minor illnesses and disasters are normal.

The second young master just sneezed twice. It would be fine for ordinary people to drink some hot water and sweat. Not to mention that it was a major disaster. Ask the doctor to make the young man feel a little too careful.