🔥Agent of Chaos🔥

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry. I got it" Sophie smiled. But seemed worried a bit. Like she didn't want me to go alone. And I appreciate that. But I have to get back to it sometime. I can't hide forever.

"Just be safe. And knock anyone out that even looks weird." I laughed. Oh honey you know you don't have to worry about that. In our line of work, you got to do things you normally wouldn't.

"Noted" Sophie grinned, then went back to her office. I ran to mine to grab a few things. And headed back out the building. I didn't mind covering the parade. I just knew that the Mayor was being targeted next. Dad makes sure I know everything before I do anything. To be safe. As always. And that means Jack will be there. Just where is the million dollar question.

I was almost to my car, when I was grabbed from behind, having my mouth covered. I instantly started to kick, trying to scream as best as I could. But to no avail. This guy is strong. And big. Very big.

He carried me to a white van, throwing me into it, shutting the doors behind him once he got in. I started banging on the doors, trying to get them open, but was pushed down, hitting my head on the ground. My vision went blurry. I tried looking around and saw the guy hovering over me, holding me down.

"Take the wheel." That voice... The car swerved, causing me to hit the side of the car. I started to push myself up, and came eye to eye with Jack. He grinned.

" Hello there doll. You okay?" I nodded my head, continuing to push myself up. Jack then turned his head to the big guy, giving him a menacing look.

"I remember telling you to go easy with her. Did I not?" The guys eyes widened, looking scared. Yeah seriously why did he feel the need to almost kill me? I feel like I was ran over by a train.

"Yes boss, but..." Jacks eyes went wild as the guy tried to talk back, giving off the vibe that it's not a good idea to even try getting smart about. I cowered by slightly. I mean at least this could be a good story for the paper.

"NO!!! When I say do something, you do it!" Jack pulled open the back doors, then pushed the guy out. He laughed, then closed the doors. He turned around, looking at me. I looked him over. He was wearing a uniform. What the men are wearing in the parade. I shook my head.

"Why the uniform?" He grinned. And chills went down my spine. What is he going to do?

"You know... Reasons. Nothing to worry about beautiful." I smiled a little. I'd by lying if I said he didn't look good in this uniform. He looked hot. Scares and all. But I still was confused. Why kidnap me?

"It suites you." He laughed with a mock shy look showing, causing me to chuckle slightly.

"Why thank you." He got close, cupping my face in his hands, slowly dragging his fingers across my face. My breathing hitched. He noticed, smirking.

"I heard you were going to be covering the parade, so I thought, why not give you a lift." My heart was pounding in my chest at this point from being worried and slightly turned on from how he was looking at me. The mixture was toxic.

"And about scared me to death in the process. But thanks." He laughed. I smiled at him. How does he even know I was covering the parade. Like he has me bugged or something.

"It's like you know everything I do." He smirked. Which gave me my answer. He must. He really must. But why go through all the trouble for me?

"If only you knew doll." I just stared at him. That would have normal people running for the hills. But let's face it, I'm no where near normal.

"I figured... I'd give you uh.. Front row seat." The van came to a sudden stop, parking behind a tall building. Jack grinned.

"Showtime." He pushed the doors open, pulling me along with him. He signaled his men to go different places, then turned towards me.