ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪsᴛ

pro·tag·o·nist
/prōˈtaɡənəst,prəˈtaɡənəst/
noun
plural noun: protagonists
the leading character or one of the major characters in a drama, movie, novel, or other fictional text.

bakugo pulled up to y/n house, all the lights are on, he sighed and walked up to the door, he twisted the knob and as always it was unlocked.

bakugo looks around, it's clean, whatever, he walks down the hallway and to y/ns room, he knocks and gets no response, so he knocked again, and hears some movement, so he opens the door and hears y/n moving around in her bed.

he walks to the bed and shakes her, she groans but stays asleep, he shakes her again, y/nnn wake uppp", she sits up and looks at him rubbing her eyes.

b-bakugo? the fuck you doing here, she gets up off the bed stretching her legs, well i've been thinking about you know.. us so i want to here how you really feel, i shouldn't have just pushed you away without hearing how you truly feel about me, and it's not that i don't like you it's you i don't want to get hurt or hurt you, as you know i've never been in a relationship so i'm new to all of this so i don't know if i'm gonna be enough for you, and your a really really strong girl so if you ever grew tired of me you could leave and be just fine on your own and i don't want that to happen, bakugo took a breath then continued.

i also want to tell you i love you so much and after this if you don't want to be with me anymore that's fine i'm just sorry that i hurt you and i never want to put you in the position where you can't come and talk to me, i also wanted to say i'm sorry y/n and i hope you can find it in your heart to still be with me even after this.

tears rolled down bakugo cheeks but he quickly wiped them up, showing emotion was never something he was good at, y/n sighed and sat beside bakugo.

well i do you think your an ass for just rejecting me, but i was still kind of expecting it, i've always had a little crush on you but as we got older it kind of just grew, and i seriously wasn't going to tell you, so i'm sorry if i made everything difficult.

and please don't force yourself to be with me it's only gonna hurt me more, y/n looked over to bakugo but before she could get another word in his lips were on hers, they moved pretty slowing at first but the once soft kiss now was heated and messy.

bakugo moved his hands to y/n waist rubbing and squeezing, y/n moved over to straddle bakugo letting her messy hair fall over his face, s-shit y/n bakugo moaned out, y/n slowly moved her hips on bakugos waist creating little friction, almost teasing bakugo.

the kiss became sloppy and wet, y/n threw her shirt off breaking the kiss for a moment, a-ah bakugo are we gonna go all the way, y/n moaned out as she stopped to look at him, as they were both virgins it was only natural to be on the same page.

bakugo looked up at y/n a lopsided smile played on his face, he exhaled, "sure y/n", he removed y/n from his waist as he stripped down to only his boxes, holy hell he was bigger up close.

like what you see? bakugo smirks and climb on top of y/n and places kisses down her neck, uncliping her bra he latched on to her right nipple while his left hand played with the left

a-h, y/n moaned squirming, bakugo trailed wet kissing down to y/ns waist bands, he looped his fingers around it and pulled down, he kiss around your underwear then eventually pulled them down.

he licked around y/ns heat making her squirm, ah-ah katsuki~ y/n moaned out and looped her fingers around bakugou hair, bakugo pulled back and lined up with y/ns entrance, and then looked at y/n for permission.

y/n nodded, katsuki slowly thrust in, moaning once he was all the way in, sh-shit, bakugo slowly pulled out then pushed back it, a slapping noise was heard through the room.

f-fuck more, y/n cried out grabbing onto bakugos shoulder as he fucked her, k-katsuki i'm gonna cum, y/n squeezed her legs around bakugos waist, go ahead and cum for me baby, and y/n did.

she came with a leg shaking orgasm, bakugo fucked here through it, then he came on her stomach.

bakugo grabbed tissues off the nearby table and cleaned off y/n stomach, he then cuddled her.

and that's how they feel asleep.