ᴘᴀᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs

pave·ment
/ˈpāvmənt/
plural noun: pavements
any paved area or surface.

bakugos pov

y/n hasn't shown up for school nor has she answered any of the group chats text, in all honesty i miss her, if i knew she had feelings for me i would've rejected her a long time ago, and now i hurt her.

it's not as if i don't like her, but i don't want to hurt her so i figured this was the best way, the thing about y/n is that she's funny and she doesn't need me to be behind her, so if she ever got tired of me she could easily leave, and i don't want to get hurt.

i've knew y/n since we were kids, it was always me her and deku, dekus the one who introduced us and that's how we became friends, and no we didn't leave him out, he just found his own group and left us.

i know about y/ns home life, it's not the best which is why i don't make a fuss when she's here, because i want her to feel welcomed and loved even if that's not what she gets at home.

i feel like a relationship would ruin what we have, i want to be her best friend, i want to always be by her side and never leave her, i want to be there in her darkest moments to pick her up, i don't want a relationship, i just want her.

i want to make her smile, i wanna wake up with her every morning, and if it makes her happy i would even have kids with her, but i don't wanna dedicate my life to teenage love, i want what we have to be real, and i don't know if she's down for me like that.

i want to know how she really feels but she want even answer the phone, my moms also pissed at me for making her upset, it really feels like the world hates me, oh and kirishima has a crush on me, i shut that down real quick.

it's not like i don't swing that way i just don't swing for sharks or boys with red hair, for example i would date kaminari, he's funny...that's all i got.

there so many moments where i've just wanted to kiss y/n, not like that well yes like that, not only because she always initiates it but she looks so cute when she's mad.

i guess i do kinda like her, just a tiny bit, beep beep, i take my head out my book and put my pencil down, it's kirishima like always.

𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿
-𝗯𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗴𝗴𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘁𝘁𝘁????
-𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲
-𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲
-𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲

𝗯𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗯𝗿𝗼
-𝗻𝗼 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁
𝗶𝗺 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆

𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿
𝗼𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘆/𝗻?
𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿

𝗯𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗯𝗿𝗼
-𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁
𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘀
𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁
𝘁𝗺𝗺𝗿

i set my phone back down and walk out my room
my mom and dad weren't here today, said they had a meeting to attend which was okay it was only a bit quiet.

3rd pov

bakugo made some spicy fried rice and chicken and decided to watch your lie in april, not because of y/n because it was the ONLY anime show he knew on netflix.

the intro started, it wasn't sad, y/n would always cry though, so why not see what all the hype it about.

雨上がりの虹も
凛と咲いた花も
色づき溢れだす
茜色の空 仰ぐ君に
あの日 恋に落ちた

(The rainbow after the rain
Dignified flowers
Overflowing with color
Akane-colored sky To you looking up
I fell in love that day)

it wasn't necessarily sad there wasn't really no reason to cry, it was like any cliché romance anime.

瞬間のドラマチック
フィルムの中の一コマも

(Dramatic of the moment
One frame in the film)

bakugo skipped a little bit of the intro, mainly to the part where y/n would completely break down.

In the sky with a wish
願いを込めた空に

Because tomorrow will come
明日が来るから

The light that guided me is you
導いてくれた 光は 君だよ

Because tomorrow will come
明日が来るから

The light that guided me is you
導いてくれた 光は 君だよ

bakugo rolled his eyes, this is what she was crying over.

It was you, it was you! The one who gave me this smile;
それはあなたでした、それはあなたでした! 私にこの笑顔をくれた人。

If we can make even tears shine, they'll become shooting stars.
涙さえも輝かせることができれば、流れ星になります。

bakugos smiled dropped off his face, "oh" that's why, it makes more sense to why she always was crying during this part, before bakugo, deku and y/n became friends, y/n lived with her mom and dad, her dad wasn't as abusive as her mom but y/n would come to school with burns on her arms and would claim she fell down the stairs.

bakugos pov

that's one of the main reason deku befriended her, saying "if she doesn't have anybody else at least she can have us", i guess it makes sense, i guess i made her happy.

guess? yeah whatever, i totally made her happy which is why she's upset that i rejected her.

after finishing your lie and april, and crying a few times though i'll never admit that, i should probably go see y/n.

:)