sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ

straight
/strāt/
Sex · Informal
adjective
adjective: straight; comparative adjective: straighter; superlative adjective: straightest

extending or moving uniformly in one direction only; without a curve or bend.
"a long, straight road"

hoping in the shower, y/n puts her "you fw da crew" playlist on and the first song that came on was boomerang by jojo siwa, THEY CAN KEEP TALKING THAT TALK AND IMA KEEP WALKING MY WALK-

knock, knock, y/n pulled back the curtain and paused her phone, she pulled a towel around her body and walked to the door.

opening it there stood bakugo, he pushed past you and made his way to the sink, "so are you gonna tell me why you barged in on my shower or concert sesh or are you gonna tell my why you barged in on my fucking shower", y/n layed her hand on her hip.

"oh cause you were blasting that weird music and my mom is tryna sleep", he turned and look at you smirking, you fucking liar you just wanted to see me in a towel get out!, you threw the nearest thing you could find which happen to be your toothbrush.

"i don't wanna see your flat ass, and stop playing that music..what was it anyways", he walked past you now leaning on the door frame, for your information straight people should never laugh when you hear jojo siwa, you throw a bar of soap at him, he ducks and it hits the wall.

jojo..siwa girl who da fuck is that, bakugo laughs turning around and closing it leaving you cold and icky, SHES A PANSEXUAL SONG WRITER PUT SOME RESPECT ON HER NAME, you yell unpausing your music and getting back in the shower.

oh and by the way, he reopens the door...clean up the bar of soap you threw at me, and before you could throw anything else he slammed the door.

he really needs to respect jojo siwa lmfaoo😭