ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴅᴀ ʜᴏᴍɪᴇs ᴡɪᴛ ᴅᴀ ɢʟᴏᴄᴋs

hom·ie
/ˌhōmē/
nounI
NFORMAL•US
plural noun: homies
an acquaintance from one's town or neighborhood, or a member of one's peer group or gang.

          ✈︎coming back in the house bakugos was sitting on the couch texting kirishima i think,"y/n i'm tired i'm bout to go to bed you staying down here?" bakugo turned around and looked at me then got up and snatch his hoodies out my hand and ran up the stairs.

getcho ugly ass down here now, i like that hoodie!, y/n screams and runs after bakugos, getting up stairs hes door was closed and locked, "bakugo open this damn door i'm really finna beat yo ass", no response, "katsuki please i'm sorry, how bout this, you let me in and i won't make anymore sexual jokes", she heard the door click and busted in.

on the bed sat bakugo, he had a evil smirk on his face and the hoodie was no wear to be seen, "bakugo where's the hoodie?", "i don't know y/n i'm tired let's sleep", bakugo said as he stripped to his underwear, "woah woah take me out to dinner first", y/n laughed as she got under the covers.

"y/n you said you weren't gonna make any more sexual jokes?", bakugo gave you a stank look and joined you on the bed, i'll stop once you take me out to dinner then fuck me, "one day y/n one day", bakugo?, y/n looked over and he was out like a light.