Fu Yongdong said: "Then what are you going to do now, do you just drive away?  Take a closer look  privately  ?"

         Su Xiangdong squeezed a cigarette, put his suit on a piece of work clothes and put on white shirt: " This  quality of the children in you place  is generally too low . Call all  those excellent children  tonight , upstairs In the Urumqi bar . I  will give them a meeting for the children and have a heart-to-heart talk. The children’s thinking needs to be corrected and the work has to be formalized. These are all urgent problems to be solved."

  Good guys, the leaders of the fuel mice are so casual , kind, peaceful and approachable .

   If no one mentioned it, who can believe that such a young and handsome man who looks like is thirty years yearl old, gentle, tall and have style Western style , will be  the famous oil tyrant in the legend?

   "Brother , please don't stretch your hand , Weimin is really a good boy, I watched him growing up." Fu Yongdong said.

      Su Xiangdong said: "Yongdong, our business is dominating this field. Nie Weimin is really talented. I will personally bring him to Dongfeng City,  in the future the entire Dongfeng City will be his play.  Also, in your eyes ,do you think our business can make it to the top?"

   Fu Yongdong shook his head, and quickly explained: " no no I believe that with you, the mining area will have a better tomorrow."

   Among the people Fu Yongdong knows, Gong Nie, is a professional leader, and the best in the industry, but he has to say that, burying his head in scientific research, seeing everyone shouting for the economy and  getting rich, he is really confused.

        As for Su Xiangdong, he is  a tp figure in scientific research in Daqing, he is conscious and enlightened, and he is no better than Nie Gong who can't get out of the laboratory . He walked out and wafe his arm,  This is preparation, taking advantage of the policy's he have done a great job.

   Here, Deng Dongya didn't see the two female classmates again while eating. Why? He heard that something happened in the wool spinning factory of the two, so they rushed to manage it again.

     Drinking is avoidable at the receptione. Deng Dongya filled his stomachs with wine and didn’t touch the food, because the food was not to his appetite.. He didn't stop for a bite. He went back to the hotel and looked at the fitness pants who had taken out and hung over .  feeling uncomfortable.

        His heart said,  What's so important that can be deal that two female classmates can leave  him.

   At this moment, Director Zhao Came in ,  he was  holding thick materials.

        "It's Chen Junyan again,  I knows his father is bullish, but why is  he working as my subordinate , he often call to interfere with my work, I said I want to see my classmates,  I don't want to see Ma Xiaofang for the time being, just wait"  Deng Dongya said.

   Director Zhao said: "You are fine at night, just read Ma Xiaofang's planning book, what's the matter?"

   Just now , typewriters are rare, not to mention typesetting. Ma Xiaofang’s material is thick  and the typesetting is very unique.  Deng Dongya is attracted by a glance.

   Then said: "Let’s take a look tonight, let’s talk about the rest tomorrow."

        Deng Dongya felt dizzy and uncomfortable, so he opened Ma Xiaofang's strategic plan and read it.