"That was interesting," Plotz said out loud, as we then slowly subsided our victory dances and turned to look at them. Happiness, doesn't last forever.

"Uuuhhh...having a nice day, sirs?" Yakko said trying to act innocent and mesmerisingly casual as possible, while we slinked away at the same time.

"Well, it is a nice day - WAIT, a second...We are here to chase the Warners down, not talk to them!" Plotz said. And we all turned around quickly on our heels and kept running away from this persistent group.

Now, we just had to focus on Scratchy and Plotz. We still kept running up and down the buildings, around the buildings and knocking down some stuff in a scurry, but the duo were still chasing us, until Yakko had a brilliant idea, that I hoped it was the best idea.

"Let's lead them to Hello Nurse!"

I still can't trust her but if Yakko does then I should trust her, as well, though Dot and Wakko were unsure.

"W-Why do we need to bring them to hello nurse?" Dot asked in confusion.

"Yeah, Yakko...why do we need to bring ourselves to Hello nurse? Though I know you like her because she's pretty and all but she was chasing us a few moments ago."

"Hehe, you'll see," Yakko said smirking playfully, yet secretly despised the mention of Hello Nurse, turning his face a bit saddened, as he looked away. Yes, he liked her but no one was as kind and perfect, as me.

We then did a full u-turn and ran back to where we came from, and saw Hello Nurse at a cafe getting herself some coffee, and sipping it, while waiting for her two others. We spotted her. She sat poshly down on her chair, showing her legs and smooth tan skin, as her porcelain dress was just up to her thighs, with her nurse cap, on top of her head.

Seeing the two men behind us, we could tell that they are gaining like cheetahs. We tried to shake them off but they were still running! Surprisingly...

"HELLO, NURSE!" Wakko howled out the name, having love hearts in his eyes, as we all discretely laughed at him, while Nurse just rolled her eyes.

"Please, we need your help! Tell those baffoons to get lost!" Dot immediately bombed the question, pleading right there and now.

I seriously, felt sorry for her and felt guilty. I should never have gone with them. But they made me who I am now and I am not going to give up on my new found, family. Even I, wouldn't want to give up on the person I loved so much. Him, being Yakko Warner.

"And why should I take orders from a little, dog?" Hello nurse replied grouching holding her nose up high. And a look of betrayal flashed across my face so did Yakko's.

"AhEm! We had a deal, Nurse!" Yakko responded with a scowl and a frown on his face clearly beginning to get mad.

"Oh, you should listen to my older brother, chump, because you will definitely have a problem...that, being me!" Dot replied growling internally, pointing a thumb to herself, hearing the stereotype coming from the toon of a person.

"Haha, you do not, want to cross her, lady." Wakko said smiling, cheekily,

Hello Nurse, frowned at this and the thought, that she had to betray her people and friends, just so we could go free, was the most zaney thing she has ever done. She could be fired for not notifying the men.

There was a long pause and wait, until the guys showed up and hollered for Nurse to capture us.

"Well, what are you waiting for, Nurse, capture them already!" Plotz screamed and the sound of him made her jump in fright. Now she had a big decision to make, until another deal formed in her mind. She was about to speak, when I just quickly cut through the silence.