Visit To Sadiq's Parents House

Start from the beginning

"please come and serve dinner for two people in a tray"
He didn't say anything and walked to the kitchen straight. I said him not to make any noise so he did everything very slowly and my patience was like water in an oasis which would be soon dried up.
"are you done?"

"just a minute sir"

After a minute, he handed over me the tray which was nicely organized with food and two glasses of orange juice.

"I'm sorry I ruined your sleep today"

"it's ok sir, enjoy your dinner"

I took the tray to the room where hafsa was sitting still. I placed the tray in front of her. She kept smiling which seemed to be a forced one. I made morsels of the roti and curry and fed hafsa myself. This time her smile was genuine.

We had our dinner in a sweet silence.
When it was time for bed, hafsa came nearer to me. I looked at her and she looked at me back with those hurt eyes.
I slowly leaned towards her and placed a kiss on her forehead and another on her cheek but she didn't move back, still inches away from me. She slowly crept nearer and nearer till our lips met.
Her hands were in my neck and without thinking for the second time, I pulled her even closer, savoring every moment she moved her lips against mine. This was like a dream. Just then, she separated her lips from mine and then I found out that we both were out of breaths. Our foreheads were still attached and our hands in their same places.
"thank you for being so understanding" she looked straight into my eyes which made me fall for her more. Those eyes with whom I fell in love for the first time, pierced right into my heart.
"always my love" I said.
We laid down on our bed, hafsa buried in my chest and hugging me. I smiled and pulled her even closer and she was soon fast asleep.

The next day, she slept for long because when I woke up at 8 am, she was still sleeping.
I left a note for her before leaving.

I have some work so I am going out and will be back before afternoon. You'll have your breakfast and don't think I won't know I'll ask ammi. So do have it!

Only yours,
Zafar

I did my breakfast and left for the important work I had to do.

I opened my chats to find the address Hafsa's mother sent me and drove straight to that place.
It led me to a house, obviously, it wasn't a very big one but surely it was a luxurious one.
'ting tong' I rang the bell of the house.

A girl opened the door. "abba" she screamed and ran inside.
An old man and woman came out to see who the guest was (me). They both looked very worried and the woman had her cheeks stained by tears.

"assalamualaikum" I greeted them

"walaikumassalam, may we know who are you?"

"I am zafar"

"we don't know any zafar"
I was getting nervous by now but NO! I am supposed to be strong because I know how to handle this!

"umm...uncle, auntie, what ever I am going to tell you, I need you two to listen me with patience and understand what I mean"

The woman now looked at me twitching her eyebrows.
"you took my son right? You took my son!" the woman was shouting now