•|CHAPTER-13|•

Mayank's pov
Our families are sitting in my home to decide the date of engagement this ritual is also known as taka where the dates for wedding and engagement are decided by the family. So that it can be done as soon as possible. I am really happy that o am getting married to such an an amazing woman.
She has her dignity, pride, clam, aura full of life and light. Just amazing person.

Here pandit ji is looking at our kundali to get the best date. I am like miya biwi razi toh kya karega kazi. But traditions are to be followed.

" मैंने उनकी कुंडली और उनकी सगाई के लिए सबसे अच्छा दिन देखा है जो अब से 10 दिन बाद है, जो कि 15 सितंबर है।"( I have checked their horoscopes and the best day for engagement is after 10 days ie 15 September)
As soon as he said the families went haywire from making list of work to assigning them

Since everyone was busy I took the opportunity and took Kavya with me to terrace to talk to her about something very important.

"So soon-to-be Mrs Kavya Mayank Jaisingh how are you feeling about the date of engagement?"

"To be really honest, it is overwhelming in a good way, nervous, excited and what not"

"That's great! Well go on a date with me tomorrow?" I asked.

"Well see Mr Jaisingh I am finally hitched to someone and I can't betray them to go a date with you. So if don't mind I would love to go on a date with my soon-to-be husband than you. So please excuse me." She said and tried to move. But I held her wrist and yanked her towards my chest and back hugged her. It felt so perfect and amazing that it felt like we both are ment for eachother.
I lowered my face to her ear and whispered
"But I am your fiance and I allow you to go on a date with me. Be ready tomorrow at 10a.m. we will go and dress casual." I kissed her pulse on her neck and left there while winking at her. She stood there dumbfound and I smirked because I have an effect on her. And chuckled seeing her expression.

Kavya's pov

We all were at Mayank's home for deciding the dates for our engagement. And pandit ji was called for deciding the date for engagement and the date was decided to be 15th September.
Suddenly I was pulled towards terrace by none other than MAYANK JAISINGH. Then he asked me for a date and me being me I started to play with hum but when he said
"But I am your fiance and I allow you to go on a date with me. Be ready tomorrow at 10a.m. we will go and dress casual." And then kissed my pulse on my neck and stud there dumbfound. I don't know how to react I was just starring at him when he winked and left.

I was called by bhabhi and then we went home. And I was so tired that I soon as I hit the bed I went to my dream land and slept.

______________________________________
Hola people another update but an short chapter. Hope you like it.
Let's see what will happen in there date. What is his surprise for her.

Regards
Khushi ♥️