•|CHAPTER-7|•

Mankirat's pov
It was Sunday morning Kavya has gone out with her friends and gurshy is out with his wife and kids.

So as decided Ram is coming with his wife by 12 for lunch so that we can talk. I seriously want to know how my responsibilities is going to be reduced.

The door bell rings and jasvinder goes and opens the door.

(Normal-Ram bold- Mankirat italics bold- jasvinder kaur italics - kaveri)

"Mani mere yrr mere prah mere veer kidda hai tu?"(Mani my friend my brother how are you?)
"Mai ek dum vadiya tu das kidda mere sher"(I am doing great you tell how are you my lion)
"Ek dum change bhale"(fit and fine)
"Bhabhi ji tuc kidda baal bache sab sab vadiya?"(sister-in-law how are you? And how are the kids)
"Hanji veerji sab vadiya ne"(yes brother everyone is doing great)
"Baate wagera sab chalti rahegi chal sab phele khaana kha lo!"(the talks can continue later now move let's have food)
"Hanji chal sab fir!"(yes let's go)

Time skips to after lunch

"Ram chal ab bta kya baat karni hai?"
I asked him.( Ram now tell me what you need tell me)
Then he said the most unexpected thing.
"Mai mayank or Kavya ki shaadi ke baare mein baat karne aaya hu." He declared(I want to get married)
Me and wife sat there shocked.
"But achanak se kyu?"(But why so suddenly) Asked my wife
"Mani tu toh jaanta hai ki mai Kavya ko kitna pyaar karta hu mere liye vo meri beti hai or tujhe yeh bhi pta hai ki Mayank or Kavya bachpan mein kitne acche dost the or Mayank kitna protective tha uske liye. Na hum jawan ho rhe hai na unki age ruk gayi hai. Toh maine socha ki we being  billionaire there are chances ki log humare baccho ke saath sirf paise ki aaye unhe khush na rakh sake or family ki izzat bhi mitti mein mila de. Iss better kya hoga ki humare bacche ek dusre se shaadi kar len hum dono hi ek dure ko bachpan se jaante hai or ek doosre ki parvarish par bharosa bhi hai toh kyu na iss dosti ko hum rishtedaari mein badal de!?" He explained.
(Mani you know that how much we love Kavya as our own daughter and you even know how Mayank was possessive over Kavya even as a child and secondly we want someone who can keep the family together and not destroy it and I have complete faith in you and your upbringing)

"I am ok with that but final decision Kavya or Mayank hi lenge we won't force them to take a decision on force or our choice. Hum apne ideas aage rakh skte hai par force nhi kyuki yeh unki life hai." (I am ok with it but final decision will be given by the kids and we won't force them.We can only put forward our ideas but won't force them to accept them) I explained them.

"No issues hum dono apne baccho se baat karke next week ka time rakhte hai milne ke liye and let's see what these kids decide." (No issues we can talk with both of them and can meet next week and let's see what the kids decide) Ram told.

After a few hours Ram and Kaveri left and I was sitting alone with jasvinder.

"Kaure hum thek toh kar rhe hai na?" I asked(Kaure are we doing correct)
"Oh ji tuc vi na. Tension na lo babaji sab thek hi karayenge. Te mainu apne bacho par poora yakin hai sab thek hi ga!" She said and went to kitchen
(You please don't take tension my god is here he will show the right path only and I have trust on my kids everything will be alright)
Later that night to my babygirl to talk to her.
"Baccha ek gal Das, tujhe mujh par yakin hai?"(kiddo just tell me one thing that do you trust me?)
"Hnji bilkul papa!" (Yes dad completely) She told me.
"Beta tujhe pta hai na mai tere liye kabhi koi galt decision nhi lunga?"(child you just have that much trust that I won't take any wrong decision for you)
"Mujhe pta hai papa par aap aise kyu puch rhe hai?"(I know dada but why are you saying it so suddenly?)
"Well beta tere liye ek rishta aaya hai, I know ki teri life mein koi nhi hai iss liye maine haa kardi ki dono families ek baar mil le. Vo log bhot acche hai mere Bachpan ke dost hai or mujhe pura yakin hai jis ladke se teri shaadi ki baat chal rhi ahi vo tujhe humesha khush rakhega. He will make you his Queen. But beta I want you to trust me, and meet them. Tera jo bhi decision ho milne ke regarding tu mujhe kal tk bta diyo. Chal ab aaram se soch le or zayada tension na liye so jaayio thek hai?!"(child I got an alliance for you, he is my childhood bestfriend and I have compete faith in the groom to be that he will keep you happy and will treat you like a queen you are. But I want you to trust me and meet him. And after that decided about your decision. Now just go and sleep and don't worry about the same)
"Hnji papa."(Yes dad)
She said and I walked out of the room and just prayed that everything goes well.

Ram's pov

After we came back from meeting Mani me and my wife decided that we will talk to Mayank about he same.

So here we all are sitting on the dinning table and I have been signalled by my wife to start the con so here we go now.

"Beta Mayank, do you like anyone in your life?"
"No dad, why do you ask so?"
"Well you see your age of getting married has arrived now, you are 25, when are you planning to get married and settled?"
"Dad I don't have anyone in my life and if you wan tme get settled then for that I need a girl, which I don't know where is, so do you guys have any option?"

"You see son, we have looked for a bride for you. She the daughter of my bestfriend since diapers and I want you to think about it. Instead of getting you married to some gold digger or someone who will spoil my family's reputation I have looked for someone more sensible smart and beautiful. You see that girl is not at all a gold digger or anything like that but a very humble person and the best combo of beauty and brain. I am not forcing you to get married to her but I want you to think carefully. And meet her in the coming week with her family. Sleep over it and do tell if you want to meet her or not."

"Definately dad I will think about it. But who is this family dad?" He asked
"Well that's the surprise for you and do tell you answer!" I said while having a nische smirk on my face.
So let's see what my idiot son decides.

Hola friends another update guys. So the parents have started being the cupid so let's see what the kid decide. Till then adiós.
Regards
Khushi ♥️