•|CHAPTER -30|•

Mayank's pov

I knew this would happen and now Kavya is hella angry with me. I don't know how will I calm this angry bird of mine now. I am not even able to sleep tonight because tomorrow is a big day as I will be meeting my entire team and as their leader I want them to be comfortable with me. Ugghhhh I don't know what to do.

Today I woke up a bit early in the morning. Then I went towards the gym and did my daily dose of workout and then went to get ready for today. I got ready in business suit and went downstairs to have breakfast. No one was out today in the morning and I knew this is related to last night incident. Everyone was pretty shocked and it was early morning so I made my coffee and some toasts and had my breakfast.

After having breakfast I went to my penthouse in the office building and got ready in my uniform and left for my meeting.

After reaching the place I went to meet chief for discussing the details about the meeting. As I was about the end what I was saying there was a knock on the door and it was knocked 5 times in a manner. Then chief said something which I was planning to face but not so soon.

"Enter Major General Kavya Singh"

As soon as she entered I was awestruck seeing the beauty in front of me I have seen her in her uniform but I don't know why but she looked better today

(The uniform is just for reference)

She entered and saluted the chief
"At ease, and take a seat Kavya"

She sat next to me
"Kavya I would like to introduce you to your team head General  Mayank Jaisingh I know you both know each other and I also know that after last night's incident you might be having many questions in your brain but trust me it was me who asked him to hide his identity from you. There is no meeting today I just wanted to play a little bit of cupid between you both so now I am leaving and I want both of you to clear the mess between you both and lastly you both will only be called when there will be an emergency so chill guys and enjoy your married life for some time." He said last part winking and left the room.

When he left I turned towards Kavya and held her hand in mine and rubbed my thumb over her knuckle.

"I am sorry to hide this from you, from the moment I got to know that you are from army too I wanted to share everything with you, but I was bound with the contract that I can't tell anyone about the same untill we are together under the guidance of chief and he didn't wanted to attract more attention towards you because you were already working on a project which was life threatening. And then you decide ot join as a secret agent so he made sure that he was the one to tell you with both of together. Once again I am sorry jaan o never wanted to hide something from you."

I waited for her response to come but nothing came, but when I saw her face she was trying to hold her laugh.

And then she bursts into fits of laughter. To say I was shocked was an understatement, I was baffled I thought there will be argument or fight or something like that but here the love of my life is laughter like... I don't even what to say.

I was staring at her like how can she laugh like that. Sensing my gaze she sobered up.

"My dear soon-to-be husband, I knew that there must have been some reason for you to hide it and let me remind you that I was also a part of army and I know how it works and same goes for being secret agent. How could you think that I will doubt your loyalty or something like that. And about last night firstly I am sorry I bursted out on you after whatever happened last night there was still that adrenaline rush in my body due to which I bursted on you. And you don't need to say sorry again and again for something which was not your fault."

Saying this she gave me a small smile and hugged me tightly.

"Thank god, here I was thinking how will I be able to calm my angry bird, but you here my dear wife made me so happy and relaxed!!!"

"Soon-to-be wife and angry bird really" and she laughed again
"I don't how long it have been since I laughed so much!" She said.

After spending some more time we returned to our homes.

Both the families decided to meet in evening and have dinner together so that the situation can be lighten up.

The day ended on a happy note we all enjoyed our selves and prayed for the happiness of the family.

Anjaan se jaan tak ka safar
Hi toh pyaar hota hai
Khwaab sa ban gayi thi tu meri
Chaha jo maine tujhe mere rab se
Ek khoobsurat SA khwaab ban gayi ho
Tum meri
Na mai neend se uthana chahi kabhi
Na door tume mai hona chahu kabhi
Ishq ka naya matalab sikha diya hai tumne mujhe
Ek nayi zindagi jeena sikha diya hai tumne
Manzar tak maine hai puncha na tere sang
Ab toh maut hi hai jo tujhe mujhse alag kar sake
Har dua mein mai tera naam lu
Tu hi ek aisi anjaan shaks hai
Jisse mai behad pyaar karu
Tu hi ek aisi anjaan shaks hai
Jiske liye mai apni jaan du✨

Journey from Unknown to Life
only love is
You had become my dream
I wanted you from my Lord
has become a beautiful dream
you mine
Nor should I ever wake up from sleep
never want to be far away from you
You have taught me the new meaning of love
Till the scene, I have not asked with you
Now it's only death that can separate you from me
I will take your name in every prayer
you are such an unknown person
whom i love so much
you are such an unknown person
for which i give my life

______________________________________

Hola amigos hope you all are doing well. Here is another update guys hope you all like it. Do vote and comment and tell me how you are finding the book so far. Only a few chapters are life till the book comes to an end.

Happy teacher's day to all the teachers around the world.

With love and patience you showed me the way
Helping me to learn each day
You inspire me to give my all
And build my confidence when I fall
Reading, math, science or art
Whatever you teach you teach with heart
I want you to know the impact to have made
Because of you I have moved up a grade
Thank you for being the teacher you are
Because of you I will be going far.

I will give all my regards to the teachers from my school and college, because it is them who made reach my college and it will always be them because whom I will be successful in my professional and personal life as well. But before them I will wish a Happy teacher's day to my parents for being my first teacher who taught to walk speak and what not. I will always be in debt to all my teachers for making me the person who I am today.

Regards
Khushi ♥️

•|Arranged To Love|•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara